Text Messages

Austin - "Babe are you awake?"

You- "Yes I am"

Austin - "I miss you, can I come over?"

You - "YES!"

Austin - "Lol, I'll be there in 10 minutes then"

You immediately leaped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to freshen up. Five minutes of your time was taken up by being in the bathroom, you then ran out and checked that everything looked decent. Even though Austin has seen your apartment before you wanted it to look somewhat presentable anyway.

You fixed your hair and changed into a pair of black leggings and a big white t-shirt that came down past your waist, putting on the finishing touches to everything you heard a knock at the door.

You ran out of your room and over to the door.

"Hey" you said smiling.

"Hey" Austin said dryly.

He seemed a bit dull, usually he's excited or all smiles but now his expression is far from you being able to figure it out.

"What's wrong?" you asked nervously pushing the door further open so he could walk in.

"Nothing" he said before kicking the door closed behind him and pushing you up against the wall, pinning your arms above your head then roughly attaching his lips to yours.

"Geez Austin" you giggled in between kisses.

"Shut it" he demanded as something deep down inside of you suddenly wanted more of this Austin.

He kept your hands pinned above your head as he lifted you up against the wall, wrapping your legs around him he trailed kisses down your neck while squeezing your sides tightly causing you to moan.

"I need you to do something for me" he breathed against your lips.

"What is it?" you said before pecking his lips as a smile creeped across his lips.

He smirked and released one of your hands then guiding it down to the bulge in his pants, your eyes grew big. You looked up to see him biting his lip and looking down at you.

"I need you to fix this" he said.

"Well I thought-" he cut me off.

"Not that way fix it though, I need you to fix it" he said putting emphasis on the you.

"Me to fix it how?" you asked.

"I'll tell you" he said, his eyes hooded, growing darker by the minute.

"Austin I..." you said nervously.

"Get on your knees" he demanded and you instantly knew what he was getting at.

He gently sat you back on your feet, and you looked up at him licking his lips, you slowly slid down and got on your knees, then looking back up.

"Remove my belt and then my pants" he said smirking, but not making any eye contact with you.

Loosening his belt, then unzipping his pants you looked back up at him.

"(Y/N) if you-" he said noticing your reaction.

"I want to do it" you lowly but quickly spoke cutting him off.

He sharply inhaled and nodded for you to continue as the dark expression returned. You pulled his pants down along with his boxers. Austin looked down and chuckled lightly at your reaction.

You wrapped your hand around him only to hear a low groan from Austin. You looked up smirking and Austin gaped downward as you licked the tip, circling your tongue around him and pulling his erection further into your mouth.

"Oh (Y/N)" he blurted out throwing his head back in pleasure.

You began to stroke him slowly increasing your pace as you went along. Filling your mouth with him over and over again, you were nervous at first because this was your first time and you weren't experienced with any of this, yet Austin's loud groans encouraged you to continue.

You sucked him harder, gripping him tighter and swirling your tongue around him going down further, pushing his erection deeper in your mouth. Austin grabbed your hair and held it above your head keeping it out of your way. His groans got louder as he backed you up closer to the wall, you took that as a chance to suck him even harder.

"Fuck baby how much can you take" he said and you pulled your mouth off of him licking his tip once again.

"Don't underestimate me Mahone" you said taking him back into your mouth.

(Your Thoughts)

I'm starting to enjoy this knowing how much he likes it and how good he tastes, I can feel his grip tightening around my hair, his hand fisting through my hair the deeper I pull him into my mouth. He's getting harder by the second, his groans are getting louder, this is going better than expected.

(Normal POV)

He placed his hand on the wall behind me gripping my hair tighter then pushing himself further into my mouth taking me by surprise. I dropped my hands back to my sides as he started to thrust himself in and out of my mouth before stilling slowly.

"Can I?" he asked

You nodded knowing what he was referring his question to and placed your hands onto his thighs as the warm liquid shot into your mouth. You wrapped your hand around him again moving it back and forth between your mouth swallowing everything.

He pulled away from you and backed up, you stared up at him catching your breath waiting for him to say or do something.

"Are you sure you've never done this before" he questioned.

"I haven't" you said standing up walking over to the bed sitting down and leaning up against the headboard.

"Damn" he said biting his lip then tossing you a bottle of water. You took it and drank a part of it as Austin picked up his phone typing something then tossing it on the bed before laying down next to you.

Your phone vibrated on the night stand and you picked it up and read the text.

Austin - "Thanks, and I love you❤"

You - "Don't thank me, and I love you too ;)"

Austin picked the phone up and read it then smiled. He grabbed your hand and kissed it pulling you into his lap for the both of you to cuddle and relax while he played some video games. He wrapped his arms around you holding the controller in front of you while you rested your head on his shoulder watching him play Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

×Authors Note×

I tried, and plus I'm about to go to the pool so I thought I'd update before I left. I also sort of felt weird while writing this, but ehhh...I hope you enjoyed it :)

Don't forget to Vote!