It's Not All Bad

You were at your house doing assignments for school. The whole entire day was terrible for you, and you never even got to see Austin. He has three classes with you, the first two he wasn't there and in the third class everyone was too busy with work.

You had about three pages of work left and you were exhausted. You just kept writing and writing, then you finally finished and you heard a knock at your bedroom door.

"Come in" you said unsure of who it was.

"Hey" Austin said coming into your room and closing the door quietly behind him.

"Hi" you said not making eye contact with him.

"You left class and school really fast, why?" he said walking over and sitting on your side of the bed.

You didn't actually know he moved from the door, until you felt the bed dip down.

"Nothing. I'm fine, as usual" you said putting your books into your bag.

"Is that your honest answer?" he said tilting your chin with his index finger so you met his gaze.

"Ye-" before you could finished, he gave you a don't-lie-to-me face.

"No" you said looking away.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing Austin, it's not important" you said knotting your fingers together.

"Baby, tell me" he said pulling you over so you were now seated in his lap.

"It's too much, it's a lot to say" you said.

"I'm all ears" he said slowly rocking you back and forth.

"The whole day has been terrible, like I was hoping it'd be a good day but it was the complete opposite" you said as tears brimmed your eyes.

"What happened?" he asked nuzzling his head into your neck.

"I left majority of the things I needed at home." you said and he nodded to reassure you he was listening and for you to continue.

"I had to take a chapter test and I'm sure I failed it, I also had another test in biology and I'm not sure how I did on that" you said as Austin trailed kisses down your neck.

"It'll get better, and you should have waited for me. I got up and was gonna walk over to you in last period, but you had left already" he said.

"I know, I'm sorry and it barely ever gets better" you said.

"It always gets better, it will get ugly before it gets beautiful, and it's fine that's why I came over" he said.

"Now you're quoting songs? and it's raining outside...you walked here in the rain?" you asked.

"No I drove, and yes I'm quoting songs" he said.

"Thanks...I think" you said blushing.

"Don't thank me, I just wanted to see my girl" he said kissing your cheek.

"Are you staying?" you asked looking down at your fingers.

"I would like to, do you want me to stay with you?" he asked.

"Yes" you said.

"Alright" he said as he laid you back in your bed with his arms still wrapped around you.

"I feel a lot better now" you said.

"I'm glad, and you should've asked me the night before the test, I could've helped you study" he said drawing patterns on your belly.

"If I asked you, we would have done everything but study" you said.

"True, I just can't resist you" he said kissing your jawline.

"I know Austin, I can't resist you either" you said turning over so that you're facing him.

"Luckily there's no school tomorrow" he said winking.

"Gladly" you said running your index finger over his bottom lip.

"Don't tempt me baby girl" he said lightly biting your finger.

"What if I want to tempt you?" you said biting your lip.

"Then I guess I have no choice" he said pulling you over closing all the space between you both.

"Austin..." you giggled.

"Shhh" he said trying to stifle his laugh. He cupped your cheeks and pulled your lips against his as your lips began to move in sync. Within a minute that kiss turned into a heated makeout session.

You heard someone loudly clear their throat and you knew it wasn't Austin, you glanced over to see your dad.

"Austin." your dad said nodding over to him.

"Mr. (Y/L/N)" Austin said back.

"Dad, can Austin stay the night?" you asked as sweet as possible.

"As long as what I just saw when I walked in doesn't happen again then I'm fine with it" he said walking back out of the door.

"Well you get to stay the night" you said poking his chest.

"Yup" he said smiling

"What shall we do now?" you asked.

"I don't know, but I guess we'll find something to do" he said.

For the rest of the night you and Austin watched TV, talked, and did whatever else you could think of to entertain yourselves. It made your day a whole lot better.