Unexpected: Part 5 (Final Part)

(Your POV)

After hearing what Alex had to say, I decided to go down to his hotel room and attempt to talk this out.

I had just gotten off the elevator, now walking to his room. I sighed and knocked on the door. Not long after a puffy eyed Austin came to the door.

"Hey..." he said lowly as his lips twitched slightly.

"I'm gonna jump right into it, I think we should-"

"Break up..." he blurted out.

"No" I said barely audible, that it came out as a whisper.

"So you think we should what then?" he said.

"I think we need to talk..." I said looking down at my fingers.

"Okay..." he said opening the door to let me in.

He had the best room in the hotel, the luxury furniture and all the surroundings the walls, furniture and floors were white. It was honestly breathtaking.

"Nice room" I murmured.

"I know, thanks" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"So...umm" I said unsure of how to start.

"....I didn't mean it, honestly the last thing I want to do is hurt you" he said.

"But you did hurt me Austin" I said dryly.

"I know I did, I went overboard when I went out....I wasn't thinking. I should've listened to the boys. I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry I did this" he said as his breathing quickened.

"Austin...I-"

"Please (Y/N)" he said pulling me into his arms. I quickly wrapped my arms around him holding him tightly.

"Okay" I said

"Really?" he said sniffling into my shoulder.

"Yes Austin, really" I said smirking.

"I love you, okay?" he said pulling me closer burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you too, okay?" I nodded as he giggled and returned my nod.

"So can we forget this happened?" he asked pulling away.

"Yes we can" I said as the ghost of a smile appeared on his lips.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked nervously.

"Of course you can Austin" I said chuckling at his recent question.

"Just making sure, the last few times you were mad at me" he said smiling as his hand found its way to my cheek.

"I know, sorry" I said and he nodded.

His cool minty breath danced over my lips as his thumb caressed my cheek. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

Our lips moving in sync, my lips captured between his and his in mine. I had the same feeling as before, the butterflies erupted in my stomach as shivers ran down my spine from his touch. He lightly bit down on my bottom lip then pulling away making me moan lowly. He rested his forehead against mine as he stared directly into my eyes.

"You mean everything to me, I don't want to lose you again" he said pecking my lips once again quickly.

I smiled up at him and quickly pressed my lips against his making him smile against my lips. He then grabbed my waist tightly pressing our bodies together.

I grabbed his hand and walked out of the hotel room down the hall and to the elevator. We waited for a good minute then the doors opened. Once we got onto the floor I went back down and opened my hotel door.

"Hey did you-" Alex's face lit up with a smile "I'm glad you two worked it out"

"I'm glad too" Austin said glaring at me as I returned a huge smile.

"Can we eat?" Alex asked.

"Yeah let's go" Austin said pulling me into his side and kissing my forehead.

From then on you and Austin had a really close relationship. After a few more months you both got married and you both were beyond happy.

×Authors Note×

I don't know if this was a good imagine. I think it could be better, but I don't know what would, any suggestions?

What's your opinion on this part imagine?