Do You Have My Homework?

"Do you have my homework?" Austin asked walking up to you in the hallway.

"No I thought you left with it last night" you said.

"I must've lost it because I can't find it, and we have her next period. I'm so screwed" he said rubbing his hand over his face in frustration.

"I would let you copy, but it has to be in your own opinion" you said.

"I know just let me see part of it, so I can get a partial grade" he said.

"Here, just take it Austin" you said handing him the paper.

"Really?" he asked surprised "What are you gonna turn in?"

"I'll figure it out, but you really need that grade" you said.

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Yes" you said.

"You're the bestest best friend ever!" he said before laughing at his sudden outburst of a comment and walking away.

"I know!" you shouted down the hallway.

_____________________

"What did you get for number 3?" Austin asked erasing the math work off of his paper.

"Pi times the quantity of one fourth plus three" you said and he nodded with a weird face.

"Austin can I ask you something?" you blurted out.

"You can ask me anything, you know that" he said.

"Do you like me?" you asked nervously tapping your pencil.

"In what way?" he asked turning to face you completely.

"As a friend?" you said completely asking a different question.

"No" he said looking back at his paper rubbing his chin.

"What?" you said frowning "You don't like me as a friend?"

You felt as if everything just fell apart you could barely ask him if he liked you as more than a friend because when you did you ended up saying 'friend' instead of 'more than a friend'. His answer just made you feel worse about your question.

"Look (Y/N), I don't like you as a friend because I like you more than that, okay?" he said closing his textbook and stuffing it into his bookbag.

"Austin...why didn't you tell me before?" you asked.

"Because you don't feel the same, and I didn't wanna ruin our friendship" he said.

"But I do feel the same" you murmured as he directed his gaze to you.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes really" you said.

"So umm do you want to go on a date, say Friday night?" he asked.

"I'd love to Austin" you said running over and hugging him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

×Authors Note×

-VOTE!!

Since I'm working on the new book called Marriage I might not update this one as often. I'll update the other book more, so you guys can read that if you haven't already.

The first few chapters are in this book and the rest are in the new book, I'm working on the next chapter in the other book so yeah. I hope you liked this short but quick imagine.