Jealous

You, Austin and Alex decided to go to the beach today since you didn't have anything else to do. Zach and Robert stayed back at the house and played video games.

You were in your bikini, Austin and Alex were in their trunks. You were walking between them on the beach, talking about random things.

"I love the beach" Alex said

"I can tell, your face says it all" you say giggling along with Austin.

"Well then Ms. Always Gotta Ruin The Moment.." Alex said smirking.

"That's a very long name, I should have that shortened a bit" you say laughing hysterically while giving Austin a high five. 

You walked down the beach with them until you felt someone sneak their arms around your waist hugging you from behind, you turned around to see who it was knowing it couldn't be Austin.

You immediately hugged your good friend Brent. He picked you up hugging you tightly, then putting you back down.

"Oh my god, what are you doing here?" you asked excitedly.

"My dad moved down here and I came to visit for the summer." he smiled.

"That's great, I haven't seen you in so long" you said trying to contain your happiness.

"I could say the same about you, you look good" he said eyeing you from head to toe causing Austin to make a loud fake cough.

"Oh umm sorry, Brent this is Alex and Austin" you said pointing to them as you stated their names "Guys this is Brent, I went to school with him, well highschool" you said giggling.

"Yeah, I'm the boyfriend" Austin said giving him a I'm-watching-you face as Brent shook his hand.

"Yeah, it seems like yesterday even though it was 2 years ago, but nice to meet you both" Brent said smiling at Alex and just blankly staring at Austin, then redirecting his attention to you.

"So umm....you wanna hang? if you aren't too busy with your friend and boyfriend" Brent asked while glancing up to them.

"Uhh, well actually I was kind of hanging with them first" you said in the most polite way possible.

"But umm, maybe you can join us, if that's okay with you guys?" you asked directing the question to Austin and Alex.

"Yeah it's fine with me" Alex said glancing over at Austin who stayed silent. Alex nudged his arm roughly.

"Oh-uh, yeah it's cool" Austin spoke uneasily.

"Yay, come on then" you said walking along with Brent.

"So how long have you guys known (Y/N)??" Brent asked.

"Almost 2 years" Alex said

"So you met her when she first got here?" he asked.

"Well, Austin met her first I didn't know her until a month later" Alex said.

"Oh so how did you two meet?" Brent asked Austin.

"At the mall" Austin said giving a highly brief answer, keeping his eyes on the sand in front of him. You patted Brent's shoulder and walked up to Austin really quickly and whispered "What's wrong?" and he whispered back "Nothing"

You nudged him "Come on what's wrong babe?" and he said "Nothing, I'm fine okay?" he said in a firm tone, you nodded and walked back over to Brent.

"So not to be all late, but Austin Mahone is your boyfriend?" he smirked

"Yeah" you said giggling a bit.

"So how long?" he asked

"What's up with all these questions, and 5 and a half months." you said.

"That long? and uhh sorry I guess" he said as you looked over to see Alex and Austin talking, occasionally glancing over at you as you walked into the water.

"Yes that long, and it's alright" you said smiling.

Brent then immediately pushed you back into the water "Really?" you said getting back up "You're gonna pay" you said running after him.

He ran until you finally caught up and tackled him into the water, pinning him down so he couldn't run "Alright you win" he said putting his hands up in defeat.

"Good, ha I win" you said getting up and helping him up as well, then going over to where Austin once stood.

You ran over to Alex "Where's Austin?" you asked noticing he was nowhere in sight.

"He ran off, he's a bit mad or as I'd call it jealous" Alex said squinting his eyes as the sun shined underneath the umbrella. You ran back to the house and opened the door, to see Robert and Zach pointing upstairs.

You immediately ran up the steps and eased the bedroom door open "Austin?" you spoke. "Leave me alone" he said in a harsh tone.

"Why what's wrong?" you asked walking over to him.

"You" he said coldly.

"What did I do?" you asked

"Don't play dumb (Y/N)" he said looking towards the window.

"I'm not, just tell me what I did." you said back.

"You were all over him, you completely pushed me to the side. You just ran off, I thought we would spend the day together and as soon as you saw your little friend you just ditched me and Alex." he said looking down in his lap.

"Well why didn't you say anything, the time I came up to you, you kept telling me you were fine and that it was nothing. You should've said something" you said back forcing your point.

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING!" he yelled all of a sudden.

"Well I can't read your mind, and he's a friend Austin, you mean more to me than he does. So why is it such a big deal?" you said awaiting his answer.

He then gets up from the bed and rushes over to you pushing you back up against the wall.

"Because, seeing him all over you and you all over him, just got me so mad. *he yelled* He made you just as happy as I could. I don't wanna lose you okay, and seeing you so close with him, it scared me" he said looking away.

You picked his chin up, making him look at you.

"Austin, nobody's gonna take me from you, he's just a friend. I don't like him like that, nor would I probably ever. You make me happy in a way only you can do, I'm not gonna leave you" you said brushing your thumb over his cheek.

He leaned forward almost completely closing the space between the two of you. "Do you really mean that?" he asked as his lips brushed up against yours.

"Yes, with all my heart" you said back. He leaned in and pressed his lips against yours.

"I love you (Y/N)" he said pulling away slowly. "I love you too" you said back smiling.

~The rest of the day you stayed in and cuddled watching movies~