Marriage: Part 3

"She's so beautiful" Austin said.

"I know" you said turning over relieving some of your pain.

"What are we gonna name her?" he asked as the baby squeezed his index finger.

"What do you think she looks like?" you asked.

"She looks like a Madison" he said kissing her cheeks.

"Madison fits her" you said smiling.

"Madison Mahone" Austin said grinning as she whimpered lowly. "I think you want your mommy, don't you?" he said beaming as the baby smiled and giggled.

"She finds you very amusing" you said smiling.

"I'm glad she does" he said rocking her slowly back in forth in his arms. "Who do you think she looks like, so far?" he asked glancing up to you.

"Well I think she looks like us both, but she has your lips, my nose and eyes, and her ears look like yours too" you said chuckling.

"She has your eyes but has my eye color" he said smirking.

"Yeah she does"

You sat there watching Austin hold Madison, as he talked to her. She squirmed her face lighting up with a smile while her giggles filled the room. Austin would occasionally look up to you with a wide smile, he was beyond happy right now.

"She's definitely vibrant" he said and she stretched her arms out closing her eyes "And I think she's sleepy too" he said looking up to you.

"Mr. Mahone, you have some guests" the nurse said peeping around the door.

"Do you want guests right now?" Austin asked you and you nodded.

"You can let them in" he said and she pushed the door open as everyone came in circling around the bed.

Everyone grew silent looking at the tiny creature in Austin's arms. He slowly stood up making sure he didn't disturb the baby "Guys I'd like you to meet Madison" Austin whispered walking up to everyone, so they could see her.

"She's so cute" Robert and Alex said.

"Oh my god, she's beautiful" Michelle said covering her mouth.

"Awww" Zach said.

"Can I hold her?" Michelle asked and Austin nodded gently sliding Madison into her arms without waking her.

"My adorable grand daughter" she said bouncing up and down looking at her.

"You okay baby?" Austin said walking over to you.

"I'm fine right now" you said smiling placing your hand over his.

"Good to hear" he said rubbing his thumb over your hand.

After everyone had their moments with the baby Austin took her back and placed her in the crib across from the hospital bed. He came back over sitting in his seat looking up to you.

"I love you" he said kissing your hand.

"I love you too" you said back.

"Mr. Mahone you and your wife may leave tomorrow morning if you'd like" the doctor said to you while checking on the baby.

"Alright, thank you" Austin said turning back to you.

"You're Welcome" he said walking out.

"I can't believe she's finally here" Austin said glancing over to the baby.

"I can't believe it either" you said.

_____________________

"Aren't we supposed to sleep when she sleeps?" you said to Austin who was leaning over the crib.