Highway Troubles

You and Austin were driving back home from a dinner party, it was a little past 9pm. You were on the highway and noticed Austin just couldn't sit still. At first you thought maybe he just couldn't get comfortable, but he kept shuffling back and forth and he's driving so you began to get a bit concerned.

"Austin are you okay?" you asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" he said trying to stay in one place.

"You sure?" you asked but got no response. He just kept moving around until you noticed the bulge growing out from his pants, you immediately covered your mouth to keep from laughing.

"Baby it's not funny, you did this to me!" he said glancing down really quickly before refocusing back onto the road.

"That's not my fault that you get turned on so easily" you said trying to contain your laughter. You drove a little further down the road and he groaned loudly causing you to laugh.

"(Y/N) I can't wait" he said as his grip tightened around the steering wheel.

"Austin we're almost home, you can wait until then" you said looking over at him.

"It's too far, I need you now" he said biting his bottom lip.

"Austin it's only a few more miles, it's not even that far. You can have me once we get home" you said looking at him.

"I can't last 'a few more miles-" he said in a whiny tone.

"Just hold on a bit longer" you said trying to ease him a little. He sat there for a few seconds and then he groaned again.

"Oh my god....I can't take it" he said as he began to undo his pants.

"Austin what the hell? focus on the road" you said.

"I am focusing on the road" he said putting his hand into his boxers beginning to stroke himself.

"Austin....you need to be watching where you're going, not that" you said pointing ahead of the car.

"I am" he said in a croaked tone as he threw his head back in pleasure.

"Oh my god, just pull over" you demanded as he pulled over after exiting the highway.

You then pushed him into the backseat and began to straddle him. You removed his hands and replaced them with yours as you leaned down and wrapped your mouth around the tip then slowly going down, then bobbing up and down.

"Uhh...right there baby" Austin groaned as you continued to bob up and down speeding up each time. Austin then lifted his head and moved your hair out of your way and laid back down. He then began to groan even louder.

"I t-think I-I'm g-gonna cum" he choked out.

You then felt him twitch in your mouth. He groaned as the warm liquid filled your mouth, you licked all of it off of him then you moved up and licked it off of your fingers then off your lips letting him watch you swallow all of it.

"Damn, that was hot" Austin added as you smirked and moved back up to the passenger seat as he fixed his pants and brought himself back up to the front seat, then driving the both of you home.

×Authors Note×

My pinky finger just went numb from typing this, I dunno why because I don't use that finger to type. I write these on my phone so I just use my thumbs, Lol :) But anyway what do you think??? is it okay? is it bad? Let me know :)