Marriage: Part 2

You woke up as Austin's arms wrapped around yours. He pulled you back against him snuggling up to you. Rubbing your eyes waking yourself up a bit more you nudged him and he hummed in your ear.

"Hmm?"

"Austin I thought you were at the studio?" you mumbled.

"I got some work done and I wanted to come back home, because I didn't wanna leave you alone for too long. Also because I was getting tired" he breathed out against your neck.

"Oh okay, well I'm going back to sleep" you said exhaling.

"Alright" he said and before you knew it his soft snores filled the room as his breath trickled across your neck, his hands resting over yours on your belly. Glancing over to the clock it was late, 3:18am to be exact, you shifted slightly only to feel the baby kicking.

"Austin...?" you murmured.

"I feel it too" his deep voice whispered in your ear, as he nuzzled his head further into your neck. You smiled and turned over to face him, his eyes opened quickly and scanned you from head to toe.

"Y/N you know we can't sleep like this, I move and shift around too much and plus I can't hold you if our daughter is separating us" he said glancing down at your belly.

"I'm comfortable this way" you said and he nodded getting up walking to the other side of the bed pushing you over then re-attaching himself to your backside as you giggled and smiled.

"Get some sleep baby" Austin said kissing your earlobe.

"I definitely will now" you said smiling feeling Austin's smirk against your neck.

_____________________

"What do you want to eat?" Austin asked opening the fridge taking out the orange juice jug looking at the digital clock on the fridge, noticing you guys woke up late.

"Whatever you're eating I guess" you said smiling crossing your hands on the island.

"No particular cravings this afternoon?" he asked smirking.

"Nope" you said smiling widely making Austin laugh.

"I'm just gonna make some bacon and eggs, I don't think my hunger will wait long enough for me to cook anymore than that" he said grinning.

"Then I guess that's what we'll have" you said smiling as Austin snapped his finger pointing it at you and winking making your heart flutter.

"Good choice" he said with his cheeky smile.

"I know, I'm a good decision maker" you said.

"Indeed, I'd usually prefer your cooking but I don't want you doing much of anything right now" he said beaming.

"I appreciate your concern and care for me Mr. Mahone" you said tapping your phone screen, typing out a message and sending it to Robert as Austin cooked the food.

"As do I with your concern and care Mrs. Mahone" he turned around placing your plate on the table then the glass of orange juice.

"Thank you" you said smiling.

"No problem" he said grabbing his plate and sitting across from you.

"So you feeling okay?" he asked before filling his mouth with a fork full of eggs.

"Yes, I feel fine" you said smiling and eating a piece of bacon.

"The baby's bag is packed upstairs in the room by the way, for whenever it happens" he said twirling his fork around to further make his point.