New Maid

(Your POV)

It's been a few months since I moved in and started living here with Austin and honestly these few months have been the best of my life. Just being here with him is enough for me, I mean yeah sure he has to work on songs or dance routines from time to time and sometimes he has to go do a concert in a different state, maybe even in a different continent, but he says he always finds time for me.

Lately that hasn't been the case, we just got a new maid because we're both too busy to maintain the cleanliness of a house this big. He hired her last week and she's been doing her job flawlessly, but when she works, she always tries to find a way to get his attention. That's why I really didn't want a maid, because once we met the girl, I knew he'd pick her to be the maid because she was stunning.

She'll come in and just start bending over to get everything, she'll wear something really tight or revealing. To me that's a bit too much, because I know what she's trying to do and I don't think Austin's catching on to it. Maybe he hasn't because he actually pays attention to her and likes her little conniving ways.

I could also be overreacting and just worrying too much, because she could just be doing her job and I could be seeing or taking everything the wrong way. Austin has been in his studio all day working on a new song and we really haven't spent any time together since the new maid got here, I don't know what to think about this...

"Austin?" I said walking into the studio room.

"Yeah babe, what's up?" he asked looking up from his notepad with a mini smile.

"Are you busy?" I asked nervously.

"Not when it comes to you" he said chuckling lightly.

"Nevermind, just continue your work" I said turning on my heels and walking over to the door.

"No, what's bothering you?" he said looking concerned.

"It's not important" I said shaking my head before going back downstairs.

______________________

(Austin's POV)

"It is important, tell me" I said coming down the stairs behind her.

"Austin don't stress over it" she said before I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into me.

"Then don't make me stress over it, please tell me" I said redirecting her face to be parallel to mine.

"I don't like our maid-"

"I know you don't" I chuckled lowly.

"But she always-"

"She always tries to get my attention by wearing tight clothes that are highly revealing" I breathed.

"And she always be-"

"She's always bending over to get and reach things" I said looking down at her.

"You know about it then?" she asked.

"Yes I do" I said caressing her cheek with my left hand.

"But you allow her to do that" she said looking down to her feet.

"I mean the girl does a real good job at cleaning this house, I'm not really interested in what she does or wears while she's cleaning" I said redirecting her face back up to mine with my index finger.

"So you wouldn't care if she was nude and cleaning the house?" she said.

"That wouldn't be appropriate now would it? yes I would care" I said answering her question.

"Yeah because you'd probably want that" she murmured.

"No I wouldn't and you know that" I said as our eyes locked with each others "I only want you"

"Really?" she said.

"Yes really, I love you and only you" I said as a wide smile came across my face "You should know that by now" I teased.

"Sorry" she said smirking.

"Don't be sorry" I said cupping her cheeks and pressing my lips to hers.

"You. Need. To. Get. Back. To. Work" she breathed in between each kiss.

"That can wait for now, I need to spend time with my girl" I said before I grabbed the back of her legs and lifted her up.

"What happened to 'the work don't stop'" she giggled wrapping her legs around my waist.

"For you right now, the work can stop" I said walking over to the stairs.

"Bad Mahone" she said trapping my bottom lip between her teeth and pulling away with it.

"I'm only bad for you though" I said as her cheeks turned a light shade of red.

"That's why I love you" she breathed.

"Mmh, I love you too" I said walking into the room closing the door behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

×Authors Note×

-VOTE!!

Merry Christmas

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS.

But yeah, this Imagine book reached 10k Reads, so I decided to update it for you guys! :)

I hope you liked this imagine.

Comments?