You're There For Him: Part 2

You had went upstairs and down the hall to his bedroom, you opened the door and peeped around to see him sitting on the edge of his bed with his hands covering his face.

"Austin....?" you said as he glanced over his shoulder to you.

"Please leave me alone (Y/N)" he said rubbing his hands up and down his face.

"No, I wanna know what happened and why you're angry" you said slowly walking over to him.

"I don't wanna talk about it" he said sounding a bit frustrated.

You sighed "Well, if you wanna tell me or need somebody I'm always here.." you said walking back to the door to leave before you stopped at the sound of his voice.

"She cheated on me, and then we broke up" he said sniffling.

"Austin I-I'm so sorry" you said and he smirked over at you.

"It's funny how you give your all for someone and they just screw you over" he said wiping his moist cheeks.

"Austin....it's okay" you said now standing next to him as he looked up at you with red puffy eyes.

"No it isn't, after all the time we've been together she goes and does this?" he said.

"Not everything is supposed to work out, maybe this had to happen so you'd find the right girl" you said rubbing his shoulder.

"But I thought she was the right girl" he said in a saddened tone.

"I guess she's not, but you're gonna get through this" you said kneeling down in front of him.

"I hope, but why are you up here? I've been overly distant with you yet you're still here..." he said staring into your eyes.

"Because I'll always be here, just because you have been distant doesn't change that." you said as a smile made its way onto his face.

"Thank you....for everything" he said pulling you into a hug which you gladly returned. You walked over to the door and opened it before Austin grabbed your hand making you look up at him.

"Would you ever do what she did?" he asked nervously biting his lip.

"No" you whispered as you squeezed his hand a little before letting go and walking down the hall then back downstairs.

"I'm assuming he told you something since you were up there for a while" Robert said as you came over and sat next to him on the couch.

"Yeah he did" you said pressing play on the game.

"So what happened?" he asked.

"They broke up and....it...it really hit him" you said keeping your focus on the TV screen.

"Oh geez, I thought that might have been it but I didn't want to just assume that" Robert said.

"I know and it kills me to see him like this" you said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because a person like Austin shouldn't have to go through that, he makes people happy and he should have someone to make him happy" you said.

"(Y/N) I don't mean to sound like that but...." he said sighing at the end.

"But what?" you asked rapidly pressing 'X' on the controller.

"I think you like Austin" he said with a grin.

"I....I....maybe" you said completely looking over at Robert.

"You should tell him that" he said.

"No, I would never" you immediately spoke back.

"So you do like him then, and why not?" he asked confused.

"Because he doesn't like me that way and I don't wanna ruin our friendship" you said sadly.

"How do you know whether he likes you like that or not and if he tells you no its not gonna mess it up" he said.

"I'm not gonna tell him that I like him Robert" you said.

"Tell who you like them?" Austin said walking down the steps.

Robert laughed at how this just coincidently played out, he ran his fingers through his hair and just chuckled and smiled. You just sat there clueless on what to say next.

"Umm...."

×Authors Note×

Is this a good imagine? like have the others been good or no? let me know :)