Choreographer

(Austins POV)

"The difference between the recording studio and the dance studio is that it's much quieter in the dance studio" Robert explained.

"Yeah I know, too bad I only get to come here when I have to work on the routines for my concerts" I said walking down the hall.

"So who is the choreographer you're working with today?" Robert asked.

"I don't know, it was a last minute arrangement, because it's all the person had" I said.

"Well at least you got to schedule one in" Robert said

"True, but it's 9:32 in the morning and we were supposed to start at 9:30" I said checking my phone.

We walked further down the hall, until Robert stopped pushing me back all of a sudden.

"Do you hear that?" Robert blurted out.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know, I'm just messing with you" he laughed as I narrowed my eyes at him.

We finally walked into our studio for the day to see a girl with dark brown hair sitting over on the bench with her back to us.

Robert lightly knocked on the door to get her attention. She turned around and stood up smiling lightly.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey" she said.

"Sorry we're a bit late" Robert said.

"Only by 2 minutes, no big deal" she said.

"Cool, well I'm gonna leave you two to it" Robert said walking off.

"So you ready to start?" she asked.

"Yes I am" I said smiling.

After warming up and stretching, we started to practice some of the moves, but at first I would occasionally bump into her or confuse one of my moves with another.

"Go right then left" she said and I went right then left, spun around and stopped on cue.

"Good, now try the next part" she said as I turned and glided in a circle, moving my entire body to the rhythm of the music, then turning around to be face to face with her.

"Uh...t-that's somewhat right, just don't turn and stop next time, keep going." she said.

"I wanted to stop though" I said as she smiled and restarted the music.

After countless hours of going over the song, I had gotten so good at the routines I was doing it better than her. She was a really good teacher. I caught on quickly to what she told me to do, I occasionally got distracted by how cute she could be or the numerous amount of times she made me laugh.

"So after the turn, that's when I do the flip?" I asked.

"Yeah, you got it" she said turning the music off.

"I'm really hot, I'm starting to sweat" I said.

"I know you've been working a lot, so that's expected" she said.

I quickly slid my shirt off and tossed it on the bench grabbing a water bottle, only to turn around meeting her gaze.

"Like what you see?" I asked smirking.

"Uhh-no...I didn't mean to stare" she said blushing and looking away.

I sat my water bottle down and walked up to her. Placing my hand on her cheek, looking down at her as our eyes met.

"Don't be nervous, but honestly you don't know how much I wanna kiss you right now" I said.

"Kiss me then" she whispered making me smirk. I leaned in and my lips covered hers, moving together in sync.

Only to be interrupted seconds later by Robert walking back into the studio.

"Austin are- whoa, hey, yeah, I'll come back" he said quickly walking back out.

I quickly pecked her lips "Looks like my studio time has come to an end" I said.

"Sadly, yes" she breathed out.

"Can I take you to lunch?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"Yes, I'd like that" she said blushing.

I smiled and walked out catching up with Robert halfway down the hall.

"You're quick to jump, huh?" Robert chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Only a few hours alone, and your face ended up meeting hers" he said.

"I mean she's pretty cool, I like her" I admitted.

"Wow, Austin likes the girl....so are you seeing her again?" he asked.

"Yeah, I asked if I could take her out for lunch and she agreed" I said.

"Alright, tell me how it goes then" Robert said walking back out to the car...

×Authors Note×

Almost 1,000 reads, I'm excited so I made this quick imagine. Also once again I'm running out of ideas :( any suggestions?