He Asks You To Move In

You had spent the night over Austin's since he'd been really busy lately and you both wanted some time to spend together. You were in the TV room doing some quick college work to get it out of the way when Austin walked in.

"Are you done yet?" he asked.

"Yeah this is the last page" you glanced up smiling.

"Good" Austin said sounding relieved.

"Why?" you asked curiously

"I'm tired of waiting, I want you to finish your work already. It's just I want to spend as much time as possible with you and your work and my work cuts into that time a lot." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Aww Austin, I'm sorry.....but guess what?" you said excitedly.

"Yeah, and what?" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm finished" you said closing your book and tossing it aside.

"Yee...." Austin said running over and leaping on top of you.

"Oh my god Austin you're crushing me" you said giggling.

"I know....but I'm happy now that you're finally done" he said kissing your cheek.

"Alright so what do you wanna do?" you asked as he stood up.

"Well it's 11:42 at night, we can't do much maybe watch a movie?" Austin said unsure of anything to do.

"True, and a movie sounds good....I guess" you said a little disappointed.

"You guess? why do you guess?" he asked.

"It's just we always do that when I come over, we never have time for anything else" you said frowning a little.

"Well I've actually been thinking the same thing & I wanted to ask you something...." he said looking around the room nervously.

"And what might that'd be?" you asked anxiously.

"I....I....ummm..." he stumbled over his words.

"Austin it's okay, whatever it is....just say it." you said getting up, walking over to him and holding both of his hands in yours.

"Do you want to move in with me?" he blurted out.

"Are you serious?" you asked.

"Y-yeah I just thought you'd wanna.....ugh nevermind just forget I asked" he said in a hurt tone.

"No Austin, do you really want me to?" you asked biting your lip a little.

"Yes, I really do" he said with a weak but hopeful smile.

"Then yes....I would love to move in with you" you said clapping your hands together and smiling.

"Really?" he asked cheerfully.

"Yes really, I had to make sure you were serious!!!" you screeched jumping into his arms.

"I was & yeeee.....this is amazing" Austin cheered while holding you tightly.

"I know" you said pulling away and kissing his lips passionately.

You both shared a long passionate kiss. A week later you moved in with Austin, you both enjoyed having more time together and living with each other. It brought the both of you closer than before ♡

×Authors Note×

Muahaha.....I finally thought of something else, I just finished my homework gladly. I might wrote a few more tonight I dunno :)