You're Mine: Part 6 (Final Part)

"Oh, uh what did she say?" you asked.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked nervously.

"Yes, babe I do" you said as a smile formed on his lips.

"She threatened me" he said slowly.

"What!?" you partially yelled.

"Yup" he nodded.

"How?"

"She said that I shouldn't be with you, and that I should be with her instead" he said.

"I don't see what the threat is though..." you said confused.

"I told her that we weren't anything, and that I'm not gonna be with her.  She then said if I'm not, then she'll make sure I can't have you" he said staring into your eyes.

"She can't be serious though, can she?" you asked curiously.

"I don't know, but when you go somewhere from now on until we figure out what to do with her, security will be with you." he said

"What?" you asked.

"No what's, I don't want anything to happen to you" he said.

"I know, but-ugh is it your security?"

"Yes, it's my security" he said.

"So I'll have someone I know?" you asked.

"Yes" he said "I'm expecting Alex to be here in a few minutes, alright?"

At one of Austins concerts he introduced you to his main bodyguards and security that he has, so you pretty much knew majority of them.

"Oh cool, I'm fine with that" you said smiling.

Right then you heard a knock at the door and Austin giggled loudly.

"Perfect timing I guess" he said.

"I'll get it" you said kissing the corner of his lips.

You quickly ran downstairs and over to the door. You opened it to reveal Allison standing there, gazing at you.

"Umm...Hi" you said.

"Hi" she said back dryly.

"Can I help you with something?" you asked politely.

"Yeah you can give me back my boyfriend" she said.

"He said you two weren't together" you said crossing your arms.

"Yeah he said that, because you showed up. He's mine, he's always been mine and I finally got my chance and you had to screw it up!" she yelled in frustration.

"I don't know about that, but if you'll ex- whoa" you said as she pulled a gun out from her waistband and pointed it at you.

"I'm tired of people taking what's mine, you took him from me so I'm gonna take you from him" she said gripping the gun tighter.

"Hey, whoa, it's okay" you stuttered placing your hands in front of her slowly backing away from her as she came forward.

"It's not okay, he is mine, if you wouldn't have came yesterday he would still be with me" she screamed pointing the gun at you with every word.

"(Y/N)...what was th-" Austin stopped midway on the steps "Allison, what are you doing?" Austin asked looking from you to her.

"I'm doing what needs to be done" she said not taking her eyes off of you.

"Allison, shooting her is not the solution to your problems" he said slowly walking over.

"Austin, come any closer and I swear I'll shoot her" she said leaning her head to one side looking at you.