You're There For Him: Part 3 (Final Part)

"Umm...." you said as Austin walked over to you.

"Who do you like?" he asked poking your cheeks.

"It's not important" you said looking away.

"Come on tell me" he said brushing his thumb over your cheek.

"No, don't worry about it" you said smirking and pushing his hand away.

"Please tell me" he said pouting.

"You" you whispered as Robert smiled at the other end of the couch and glanced over to Austin to see his reaction.

"Me what?" Austin asked.

"Austin! she likes you!" Robert yelled laughing and Austin looked back at you confused.

"I...umm...yeah" you said with a hopeful smile as Austin just stared at you blankly.

Austin just stood there and looked at you. You immediately got up and ran into the kitchen with tears brimming your eyes. You didn't plan on telling him....yet. This definitely wasn't the way you expected it to come out none to less that wasn't the reaction you thought you'd get. You felt the tears pour out as they stained your cheeks.

"(Y/N)...." Austin said walking into the kitchen.

"It's fine I know you don't like me that way, just forget what I said" you said wiping your tears.

"No I never said I didn't, you didn't give me the chance to speak." he said walking up as he put both of his hands on your waist to turn you around.

"Sorry....uhh..what were you gonna say then?" you asked looking up at him.

"Do you really like me?" he asked.

"Yes" you said shyly.

He looked you in the eyes and didn't speak for a few seconds "I like you too, okay?" he then said.

"What!?" you said furrowing your eyebrows.

"I said that I like you" he said smiling.

"Why do you like me and less than 2 hours ago you had a girlfriend?" you asked lowly.

"I've always liked you, I didn't think you felt the same so I went out with her and from that we've gotten here" he said as his tone dropped that the end.

"Then why didn't you-" you were cut off by him pressing his lips against yours. It took you seconds before kissing back, having his warm lips against yours gave you butterflies while your stomach did backflips. Your lips moved in sync with his as his hand came up to your cheek pulling you closer while deepening the kiss. You pulled away and looked down at your feet.

"So.....what does this mean Austin?" you asked looking up at him.

"We're gonna take it slow and see how it goes from here" he said smiling.

"I'd like that" you said smiling as he pecked your lips once again.

You and Austin dated for a while and it turned out amazing, He asked you to be his girlfriend 2 months ago and you accepted happily. You're glad this happened because he's all you could ever need and he says the same for you.

×Authors Note×

I don't think this one was that good, but tell me what you think. I tried my best on this part imagine, any ideas for another one!???