He Likes You

*Future Tense*

You were hanging over Austins house for the weekend. You met him a few months ago and since then you guys have been hanging out a lot.

"Hey you're here" Alex said happily walking into the room waving at you.

"Yup I am" you said waving back as Austin came and plopped down on the couch beside you.

"Where's Robert?" Austin asked.

"Upstairs do-" Alex was cut off.

"I'm right here" Robert said walking over and sitting next to him.

"Hey (Y/N)" Robert said, then you smiled and said "Hey Robert."

"So you guys wanna watch a movie?" Austin asked.

"Yeah that's cool" you said.

"Sure" Alex & Robert said in unison causing them to look at each other then bursting into laughter.

"Fury? haven't seen it since it came out a few years back" Austin said and you all nodded as he got up to put the movie in then came back and sat beside you. The guys were really into it and so were you.

"That movie was even better the second time" Alex said as you all agreed.

You ended up watching a few more movies and it was getting late and you were getting really tired but you were having an amazing time. Halfway through the 3rd or possibly 4th movie you just felt your eyes slam shut.

Austins POV

(Y/N) was getting tired I could tell, I glanced over at the TV for a minute then back over to her and she was sound asleep. She looked so peaceful & beautiful when she was asleep. I couldn't help but stare at her sometimes. I just smiled and continued to watch TV until she laid her head on my shoulder still fast asleep. I wrapped my arm around her and pushed her hair out of her face as she cuddled up to me. I lightly kissed her forehead....knowing she's asleep she probably didn't even notice.

"You really like her don't you?" Alex asked as him & Robert both were now looking at me. I nodded causing them both to giggle and smile.

"Austin likes (Y/N) how cute" Robert whispered.

"Shut up before she hears you" I said to him as he giggled.

You woke up in Austins arms the next morning to notice he was still sound asleep along with Robert and Alex knocked out on the other couches. You smiled then noticed Austin was waking up.