Masked Ball

You and your bestfriend Alice were going to the senior masked black and white ball at your school tonight. You had gotten your dresses along with everything else and you were ready to go.

"Are you sure we should go?" you asked.

"Yes, why?" Alice asked.

"Because Lana and her posse will be there, they already say stuff about me at school now. Imagine if they found out I was there" you said.

"They're not and of course they're gonna be there, they're probably just gonna talk about everyone and try to steal a dance with Austin" she said.

"Why did he even come back anyway? like knowing how big he is now, why would he come back to school knowing it'd be even more hectic?" you said

"I don't know maybe the boy just wanted to go back to school the regular way" she said.

**

We just put our masks on and we were walking in. After everyone seemed to stare at us, we went to get something to drink.

"I feel out of place" you said

"You shouldn't, you look fine and apparently the boy behind you thinks the same" she said

You shyly turned around to meet a masked boys gaze. From what you could tell he was definitely cute, he was standing next to another boy that you guess is his friend. You turned back to him and gave a shy smile then turned back around.

"You should say something" Alice said.

"Nope, I'll stick my ground" you said

"(Y/N) just say hi or accidently bump into him" she said

"If you tell me to accidently bump into him, then that's not an accident" you said

"Excuse me?" someone said while tapping your shoulder.

You instantly stilled, as Alice motioned for you to turn around.

"Yes?" you asked now facing the masked boy.

"That was a wonderful entrance you had, that dress is amazing" he said grinning.

"Thanks, and I tried my best" you said looking down to your dress.

"You're Welcome, umm would you like to dance?" he said holding out his hand.

"Yes"

You took his hand as he lead you out into the center of the dance floor. Once you got there he put one of his hands in the center of your back, you then brought one hand up to his shoulder and the other over to his hand intwining your fingers.

As the beat and rhythm in the song came into play you actually began to move.

"What was that?" he asked smirking curiously.

"I guess the music just speaks to me" you said shyly.

You both ended up getting into this heated moment of gliding and twirling over the dance floor, both of you pulling out moves of your own that fit perfectly with each others as everyone else were now staring at you both, but you didn't even notice.

After the song finished you both stood in the middle of the floor gaping at each other. As everyone cheered and whistled, some went back to doing what they were doing. The others stayed to see what you both were going to do.

"That's totally Austin" Lana yelled out.

"With moves like that yes it is, but who's the chick?" her brown haired friend Sam asked.