Late Night Calls

It was around 2 in the morning, and you were sound asleep. Austin had been on tour for the last month and it was almost time for him to come back.

You were peacefully sleeping until your phone disturbed you by ringing loudly, you turned over groaning, then you noticed it was Austin.

Since he's in a whole different area it's probably around 10pm where he is. You answer the phone "We really should work out this calling schedule babe" you say letting out a low laugh.

You hear nothing but silence "Austin?" and he responds

"Y-yeah?" he says sniffling.

"Are you okay? what's wrong?" you asked.

He slowed his heavy breathing "Everything is just so hectic, and we keep having problems w-with things at the last minute and I miss you....I-I miss you being here when stuff like this happens" he said stuttering after every few words.

"Babe it's okay, don't think too much about it, it's-" he cut me off.

"No, it's not okay...for the last few shows everything has been upside down. It's been too much to deal with and then I have to suffer because you're not here." he said sobbing through the phone.

"Austin, I'm telling you it is okay, things happen. Everything isn't gonna work properly all the time. It's only a few more days until you get to come home okay, you can make it a few more days, right?" you asked trying to calm him as much as possible.

"But I-I...miss you" he said sniffling in a low tone.

"I know baby, I miss you too. I'll tell you what if you wanna talk right now, then we can do that if it'll make you feel a bit better?" you asked hoping he'd agree.

"Yeah, but isn't it late there?" he asked

"Yeah, but I'd rather talk to you" you said blushing a little.

"Good, because I really want to talk to you" he responded giggling a little.

You and Austin then talked for the rest of the night, and he said he felt better. After 4 more days he came home and was happier than ever, you both missed each other so much.

×Authors Note×

I randomly just thought of this because my phone rang and woke me up -_-, buuuut I made it as cute as possible, I hope you peoples liked it!! xD