Cuddles & Kisses

"Austin!" you yelled running over to your boyfriend as he came off of his plane.

He quickly dropped his bags and caught you in his arms holding you tightly as if his life depended on it.

"I missed you so much baby" he mumbled into your hair.

"I missed you too" you said pulling back slightly to meet his gaze.

"I missed you more" he said smiling.

"No, we all know I missed you more" you said batting your eyelashes innocently.

"C'mere" he said gesturing you over with his index finger.

You smiled and slowly walked over as his hands rested on your waist. His right hand coming up to caress your cheek as you both were now sharing a passionate kiss.

Robert cleared his throat loudly "Guys we gotta go" he said smirking slightly.

"Alright let's go" Austin said grabbing your hand and walking towards the exit doors with his bags in hand.

**

"Austin stop!" you yelled pushing him off of you laughing.

"No, not until you admit it!" he said pinning you back down to the living room floor.

"Stop t-tickling me first" you choked out squirming back and forth.

"Nope" he said.

You immediately leaned up and pressed your lips to his taking him by surprise.

"Get a room" Robert said as he walked in.

"This is a room" Austin said gesturing to the ceiling while keeping his gaze directly on you.

"No dip, I mean a bedroom you dork" Robert said chuckling

"I don't think I need a bed" Austin said as a smirk played on his lips.

"Mahone! I can't believe you" Robert said gasping loudly as Alex walked in laughing...apparently he heard the whole conversation.

"Let's have a movie night, and you two...please don't suck each others faces off!" Alex said.

"Alright fine" Austin said throwing his hands up in surrender.

You all sat down as Robert threw in the first movie and pressing play. This continued for the next 2 to 3 movies. As the 3rd one was playing you got tired and eventually fell asleep.

(Austins POV)

"She fell asleep, didn't she?" Alex asked.

"Yup, Robert did too apparently" I said as we both glanced over to see him knocked out laying across the arm of the sofa.

"That's Robert for ya" Alex said.

"I'm gonna take her upstairs" I said and he nodded.

"I'm gonna take Robert upstairs" Alex said making a fake attempt to get up then completely falling into a pit of laughter as did I.

"That was too funny" I said as Alex nodded grinning still slightly laughing.

I gently picked her up bridal style as she shifted lightly.

"It's okay it's just me, go back to sleep" I whispered in her ear then kissing her forehead as she laid against my chest wrapping her arms around my neck.

I walked her upstairs into the bedroom laying her down in the bed and pulling the covers over her.

"A-Austin?" she mumbled.

"What baby?" I asked sweetly and smiling a little.

"Are you coming to bed?" she asked in her sleepy voice not once opening her eyes.

"Yes, I am" I said grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head leaving me in my night pants.

I snuggled in next to her as she scooted over and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her as close as possible.

"I'm glad you're back" she whispered.

"So am I, I missed you too much" I said kissing her cheek.

"Same" she mumbled into my chest.

Not too long after that she drifted off to sleep and she looks so beautiful, she's so peaceful lying in my arms. I now realize I love this girl and I need her, she's all I'll ever need.

×Authors Note×

I tried to make this one as cute as possible....how'd I do? :)