Carnival concerns. (Short story)

Start from the beginning

Fear shrugs his shoulders and follows after them.

×××××××××××××××××

"How about the Farris wheel?" Cupid asks, practically skipping to the line for the ride. 

Hallow adjusts his sunhat. "Seriously? That's for babies!"

"...I'll buy you some cotton candy afterwards." Cupid puts his hands on his hips.

Hallow stands there for a second.

.....

.....

"Deal."

×××××××××××××××××

"Hmm, why don't we do a few games first? I wanna get ma somethin'." Coby had his hands in his pockets as he walked along the horned angel.

Lockheart hisses at him. "Why? That means we have to carry our sh*t on all the damn rides."

"Dude, you really need to get that stick out of your a** and relax." Coby chuckles.

"Shut up you snake haired b*stard! Or else I'm going to cut then off!"

Six vipers turn to glare at him, bearing their teeth as Coby threatened to take his shades off.

"...stupid snakes.." Lock mumbles. "Let's just play the obviously rigged games."

"Alright. Just know I'm gonna beat cha."

"Yeah right."

××××××××××××××××

"Sir, I'm sorry but you're far too short to ride this ride." A vender said kneeling down to Fear's height.

Asher's eyes widen as he and Creator sat in the ride car. Both of them fearing for the vendor's life.

Fear took a deep breath in. "Say that again? I think I misheard you..sir.." Venom began to drip down his chin.

"I said you're too short. Meaning you're not the right weight for this ride, you could get hurt. We can't risk it." The male shrugged his shoulders.

Fear internally counted to ten before his eyes turned solid black. "Listen here you little sh*t. I am four feet tall, I know. But I assure you I will be just fine on your ride. But, you won't if you don't let me on. Move your f**king a** before I split your skull in half and drain you, u til you're nothing but a lifeless corpse."

The teen felt a chill go down his spine as he quickly stepped aside and let Fear on the ride. "H-have f-f-fun!"

Fear nodded with a sickly sweet smile. "Thank you, have a nice day.~" He sits in Creator's lap as the ride begins to move.

"Welp. I'm gonna have nightmares... Thanks Fear." Asher mutters.

"That's what I'm here for." Fear winks with his bottom right eye.

×××××××××××××××

"Thank you, keep the change!" Creator smiles, walking back to one of the picnic tables.

Fear sat across from her with a elephant ear, extra cinnamon. Asher sat next to her drinking a massive lemonade.

"Where are the others?" Creator asks, taking a bite of her corn dog.

Speak of the Lockheart, here they are.

Cupid walking along side Hallow with a giant pink teddy bear. Hallow had his arms full of cotton candy bags.

Coby carrying a small bag with a goldfish in it, Lockheart walking along side him with huge pikachu plush in his arm, and a box of popcorn.

"Oh. Hey guys! Did you have fun?" Creator asks with a smile.

Cupid took a seat next to Fear, hidden behind the teddy bear plush.
"Yesh" he mumbles.

Hallow nods sitting next to her. "Hmph!" He answers, voice muffled by the lollipop in his mouth.

Coby sat on her other side. "I won ya a goldfish ma. His name is Fin." He chuckles handing her the baggie.

"Aww, thanks C-Bro. I love him!" She sets the baggie in her lap, carefully so it wouldn't fall.

Lockheart set his popcorn on the table, slightly woozy. "Here.. I won you this pokemon thing, whatever it is."

"Are you okay?" She asks.

"Y-yeah.. I'll be fi--" He quickly covers his mouth with a hand and rushes to the nearest trash can.

Coby shrugged. "I guess he hates roller coasters." He chuckles.

"Check on him!"

"Fiiiinnnnneeee." The gorgon groans then leaves the table to check on the motion sick angel.

××××××××××××××××

After leaving the carnival, many of then had passed out as soon as they got home.

Creator fell asleep on the couch with the pikachu plush in her arms.

Fin sat in a fish bowl, on the kitchen counter a few ways away.

End.

I hope you enjoyed! Again, sorry for the lack of updates. *hugs* Forgive me.

Every time I tried to write something, I hated it and changed it over and over. -_-