Those two grew very fast, already arguing. But.. Cutely enough, Hallow was a bit protective over the angel.

They would fright over the most stupidest things, they were just like brothers. In a way, they kind of were.

I was sketching the scenery, the snow covering the trees, the frozen lake. I don't know, even if I hated the cold I knew I had to draw it.

Then the wind blew, snowflakes getting in my hair, yet melting on my horns.

Once the wind stopped.. I though I heard a baby crying.. And hissing.

I stood up, tossing my sketchbook into my book bag as I walked towards the crying, I'm a caring person, I can't just ignore it.

I found a small cave next to the river, the wind blew again as I ran inside from the cold.

The crying echoed even louder once I was in the cave, I found a trail of old snake skin.

I had a weird fear of snakes, I could hold them when everyone else was scared of them, yet I would run off from them if they were wild.

I'm an odd person.

I shook my head and my eyes widened, I saw a infant skeleton, yes another one, wrapped in straw and.. They were stuck in an egg?

I walked over to the little thing, it was freezing! I brushed off the hay and straw, and the egg shell, I took the baby skeleton in my coat in effort to warm them.

Their crying stopped one in my arms, they looked up at me with their eyes shut, golden scales around their eyes, a red ruby in the center of their forehead.

I shooshed them and tickled their ribs a little, making them- he after the voice, giggle a few snakes lifted from behind his head, them seeming to giggle as well.

I was shocked.. He was a gorgon baby? I thought gorgons were only female.. Huh. The more you know I guess.

"Come on little Cobra, let's get you out of the cold." I smiled holding him to my chest, trying to ignore the snakes biting on my wrists.

°•°•°•••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

3/13/18

Cupid had been acting strange lately, he had random hot flashes. He'd be sleeping, then wake up suddenly drenched in sweat and run outside to hop in the snow.

The weirdest part was that the snow melted when he touched it.

I put an ice pack on his head. "Cupid, what's going on?"

He shook his head. "I have no idea.. I've never felt his way before-" He sneezes and a speck of fire almost lights my top on fire.

Hallow sent me a concerning look before returning to the gorgon who was crying once again.

Cupid suddenly coughed and a breath of fire had came out, as did a floating broken heart...?

"Cupid.. What the hell is that?!" I yelped as it fell to the floor. Taking shape of him, it formed into a Cupid double.

Yet, having horns and a tail and broken heart stamps on his cheeks instead.

Hallow was shocked. "Another one?"

Cupid smiled and hugged the twin. "Yay! I have a twin!"

The twin hissed swatting Cupid's hands away while gagging.

"Don't touch me!!"

We broke out in laughter, Coby stopped crying stone tears and began to giggle as well.