Part 24 - This is different

Eirin’s POV

Is this some kind of joke? Seriously if the boys have set me up I’m totally going to kill them. They’re not my friends after this. As I stared at the man standing in only black in front of me holding me right into the car.

‘’Is this a set-up?’’ I questioned the man in front of me. He didn’t answer so I stared down at him, what if I hit him in the balls with my knee. He lifted his hand looking like he was ready to hit me. I quickly hit my knee right into his balls making him fall to the ground whining.

Seeing the opportunity to run away I ran as fast as I could with my hands tied together and something tied over my head making it hard for me to breath. I tried pushing it down so that I could yell for help. I ran right into the street as people stared at me confused and scared. As I ran into the nearest shop behind the corner I fell down on the floor crying out and a women ran to me.

‘’Miss what’s going on, should I call 911?’’ She asked taking of the thing I had around my head so that I could speak. ‘’I.. I was kidnapped… Can I use your phone’’ I asked and she handed me her phone I dialed in Harry’s number and called him.

‘’This is Harry who’s this?’’ He asked and I cried out everything I had. ‘’EIRIN! GOD WHERE ARE YOU? We’re at the police station!’’ He yelled and I cried out more. The lady took the phone as I laid flat on the floor like a baby crying out scared.

She talked to Harry and she hung up. ‘’Miss, the man in the phone is coming here. Let me cut the rope of’’ She took the rope of my arms as I laid on the floor.

After a while Harry and all the other lads came running into the floor as I sat in a chair in the back room the lady in the store had taken me to. ‘’EIRIN! You scared us to death’’ Harry yelled as I stood up. ‘’H.. Harry..’’ I whispered as he lifted me up bridal style as we walked out to a car.

‘’What happened? Is this what Louis planned?’’ I asked still crying. ‘’What no, of course not. He would never do this to you, we drove the wrong direction on our way back and some fans attacked us, when we got back to the cars you were gone. We.. I tried everything. I’m so sorry. I should have taken more care of you, I should have protected you. I’m sorry babe, we called the police right away. I’m so sorry’’ Harry brushed the tears away from my cheeks as he hugged me right.

‘’You’re safe now, you’re safe.’’ Harry whispered stroking my back as he hugged me. Feeling his warm body, as he held me tight I felt safe and slowly my eyes felt heavier making me fall asleep.

I woke up suddenly hearing Harry and Louis laughing. I woke up seeing the forest again. ‘’What’s going on?’’ I yelled confused making everyone in the car jump. ‘’What what??’’ Harry asked even more confused as he faced me.

‘’Where are we, what’s going on?’’ I asked and Louis laughed. ‘’I think you have been drinking something this morning’’ Louis giggled. ‘’We just left the camp and you fell asleep right when we got into the car. We’re going back to the city. Nothing have happened except for Louis bad jokes.’’ Harry softly said stroking his hand up and down my thigh.

‘’What? Was it all a dream? I swear to god it felt so real’’ I whispered feeling like I was going crazy. ‘’Babe what’s wrong, did you dream again?’’ Harry concerned asked.

‘’I’ll tell you later, let’s just go home’’ I whispered leaning my head on his shoulder. He locked his fingers with mine as we drove back.

‘’Harry are we going back to London?’’ I asked as we stepped out of the car getting our bags from the hotel, we had agreed on having some stuff at a hotel in case we didn’t leave USA.

‘’Yeah, if that’s what you want’’ He smiled as we stood outside the car staring at each other. ‘’I want to do what you want to do’’ I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me brushing his hand down my back.

‘’I want to be with you, but I think going back to London is something we both need. To relax at our own apartments for a while.’’ Why did he say that, it sounded like he wanted us to relax alone in our own apartments, did he want us to have a break?

‘’In our own place, like me in mine and you in yours.’’ I asked nervously as I stepped back from his hug. He stared at me questioning as he lifted his hands up sliding his hand through his hair. ‘’I didn’t mean it like the way you’re thinking, that we need a break but what I mean is that I’m tired and want to go come. With you of course’’ It sounded like his voice had two meanings, like something said that we needed a break from each other and something said that we didn’t need it.

‘’Fine’’ I whispered.

//Few hours later (Plane ride to London England)

Harry’s POV

Ever since Eirin thought I wanted a break she didn’t speak a word to me. The car ride to the airport she just stared out the window. And we have been sitting in the plane now for 7 hours and she haven’t even gazed over to me.

When we got to the plane she sat right away with Niall making me have to sit on the other side of the plane. I don’t know why she takes this to seriously, all I wanted was to go home to our apartments, and maybe that she would stay at hers for a while.

This feels like our first fight, in one week we have our one year anniversary and I had planned to take her to Hawaii for a couple weeks and I have been thinking about asking her to marry me. Zayn asked his girlfriend a long time ago and I know how much Eirin wants it.

But what will happen after this fight, we never argued about anything but this is different. Somehow she’s taking this to seriously making me the one to blame. I didn’t say we needed a break and I don’t know why she’s reaction like this.

Of course I love her and I want to be with her forever, I don’t have words for how much I love her. She cares about everyone and she forgives way to fast. She’s amazing.

// Apartments London

Harry’s POV

We didn’t talk the drive from the airport to the flats, I wanted to give her some space even if she didn’t ask for it. I wanted to kiss her, to talk to her, hear her laugh and see her smile at me. But for the last 28 hours I have been giving her some space living me feeling a little heartbroken.

What if this isn’t going to work, if she wants to move back to USA and leave me here. I can’t imagine her breaking up with me, it would break me. Thinking that only makes me feel like giving up but I’m not going to give up on us just after everything.

As I walked behind her she stepped up to her door locking it up and I locked up mine. She stared at me for a quick moment before we both closed our doors. This is the end… It feels like she have given up on us, after everything she’s giving up on us.

It hurts thinking this, my eyes are burning making my eyebrows burn even more. My chest hurts and my head ackes. This isn’t like the other break ups I have had, this is much worse. It literally feels like a bus drove over my body and someone’s pushing a knife in and out my head.

I can’t do this.