Part 32 - Forever remember

Harry’s POV

After Eirin had to write on some papers for the hospital she wanted to leave, she froze up. She didn’t cry, she didn’t show any emotions. It’s like she totally turned off every emotion in herself. When we got to the apartment she didn’t even look into her bedroom.

And I knew that it would take some time before she sat a foot inside her bedroom, since her bestfriend just died In her bed. God know how long Eirin slept with her when she was dead. I tried so many times to tell her that Olivia had a peaceful death, but she didn’t care.

I packed her things in her bedroom and we locked her apartment as we moved into mine. Eirin slowly sat down on my couch as I made her some food. She refused to eat anything totally shutting me out and everything else.

‘’Eirin, you need to eat something. Please come back to me, you haven’t said a word since we left the hospital, please talk to me’’ I said brushing me thumb on her cheek as her empty eyes stared at me as I sat down beside her.

‘’Talk to me please, come back to me. I love you’’ I said again trying to break through her walls. ‘’I’ll be fine, just give some time. I.. just need to… it’s nothing.. I’m fine Harry’’ She fake smiled at me but I saw right through her.

I left her after holding her for a couple minutes calling Nick my new agent. I told him that I needed a break because of a death in my family, I had to lie a bit because I knew he wouldn’t let me go so fast. But I got to start with 2 weeks break before I needed to do new album stuff. I sat down while Eirin slept on the couch for a while to write some new songs.

Thinking about some ideas for a new song, I wrote down trying different things. ‘’I sit here, seeing you but not really seeing you, the ghost of your body but no soul, seeing you lost, not a word to say, not a right thing to do. It’s like your lost and not here, a ghost of your body but no soul. Babe come back to me, babe come back to me, let me help you, put bandages on, and I’ll glue you together, I’ll be here with you till you find your way back to me. Babe come back to me’’ I sang out just brain storming ideas.

After I sat for an hour or two writing and singing a few lines I heard Eirin wake up mumbling something and I walked out of my bedroom to her. She sat in the couch silently crying still not saying a word.

I walked over to her sitting beside her and she stared at me the entire time, ‘’Talk to me, I’m here for you’’ I whispered trying my best to comfort her. She softly nodded slowly still emotionless, she seemed so lost in her thoughts, thinking hard about everything and anything.

‘’I’m tired of crying, I so fucking sick of all the bad things happening to me, everyone around me keeps dying. If it’s not me it’s someone I care about, what if you die also? I can’t survive that to.’’ She whispered and I brushed my hand over to her thigh and she stroked her hand locking her fingers with mine.

‘’I’m here for you, forever remember?’’ I said and suddenly I thought of a song. ‘’God, wait here for a second I’ll be right back babe.’’ I said running to my song writing book, writing down the words forever remember.

I ran back smiling for coming up with the perfect words to a start for a song. ‘’What was that for?’’ Eirin asked rising an eyebrow at me. ‘’I.. nothing, it’s a surprise I guess’’ I smiled thinking this could be a song for our wedding.

‘’And you tell me not keep secrets from you’’ she finally smiled a little, ‘’fine… it’s for our wedding’’ I whispered hoping she wouldn’t hear. ‘’Your to amazing sometimes’’ Eirin smiled giggeling.

‘’Sometimes? What’s that supposed to mean’’ I fake whined fake crying. ‘’Well, sometimes you’re a big mystery and I don’t like that’’ She said and I laughed.

‘’Remember forever’’ she whispered and I lifted her head up as I stood over her kissing her lips as she softly smiled at me. ‘’Remember forever’’ I jumped over her happy kissing her neck making love bites and cuddling with her.