Part 18 - Lay her down

Eirin’s POV

This morning we all woke up really early to finally see the tour bus and it was huge. I went inside looking around then I went outside. Ever since we woke up I had been feeling really bad but I didn’t want to take Harry’s good mood away so I sat outside waiting as the boys ran around the tour bus looking around.

I sat down on a table a little away from the bus just thinking, I don’t know why my head is burning this way. I know it’s just a month since my last operation but should it still be feeling this bad. A tear fell down my cheek and I heard Harry yell for me so I quickly brushed it away standing up.

‘’Is everything okay?’’ He asked standing behind me. ‘’Yeah, just got something in my eye. How’s the bus?’’ I faked a smile turning around to see him half smile at me half worried. I saw that he could read me right through even if I faked it. It hurts me that I keep making him so worried, everything I have been through and he have been with me the entire time.

‘’What’s wrong? Don’t lie to me’’ He said lifting his hand on my shoulder. I gazed down on the road then up at him. I know I can’t hide it from him for long but I don’t want to make this day about me. His first concert of this tour is today and it’s his and the lads day.

‘’Just a headache but I’m fine I promise. Let’s not make this day about me. I know how much you worry about me’’ I said smiling stepping passed him walking to the bus. He followed me keeping his distance because of the media around us.

We stepped into the bus hearing Louis and Niall laugh as normal, Zayn and Liam was sitting in the lounge. ‘’What’s going on?’’ I asked sitting down with Zayn. ‘’Louis is fighting for the top bunk, and Niall pushed him out from it falling on the floor’’ Zayn said smiling at me.

Harry went in to the bunkers to fight for the top bunks also. I laughed a little with Liam and Zayn suddenly feeling really dizzy, my eyes got cloudy and my head was killing me. I gripped hard on Zayn’s arm as I felt like I were going to pass out.

‘’What is it? Are you okay?’’ He quickly asked turning to face me. ‘’I.. Is the room spinning?’’ I mumbled out trying to focus. ‘’You don’t look so good, you should lay down’’ Zayn said worried. ‘’My head..’’ I whispered and everything went black.

Harry’s POV:

‘’Harry! Harry help!’’ I heard Liam yell from the front of the bus. I ran towards them and I saw Eirin’s lifeless body in Zayn’s arms. ‘’What happened? Please! Fuck!’’ I yelled scared for her life, I had seen this to many times before and it scared me to death every time.

‘’Get Paul now! And someone fucking call 911!’’ I yelled again trying to shake Eirin’s body a little. Zayn moved away as I sat down lifting her head on my thigh. ‘’Eirin, come on! Please not again!’’ I screamed as Louis and Niall got a towel with cold water. I immediately grabbed it taking it on her forehead.

Paul our security, our best man if I could say so ran inside quickly taking a water bottle throwing it as her face. She still didn’t move, and I checked again for a pulse to see if she was breathing and that her heart was beating and it was going too fast.

‘’Her heart is beating really fast’’ I sobbed out a little to Paul and he stared at me worried. After a few minutes of holding her while the others just stared at me crying silently a paramedic came in and after checking her and giving her some medicine I laid her down in my bunk in the middle.

I walked back to the paramedic to hear what they said about her and what happened. ‘’So what’s going on?’’ I asked worried. ‘’Listen everything’s fine, she’s just really stressed and the reason she passed out is because she was having some extreme pains. If she could say exact she would definitely say a 10. The reason Miss Greene’s heartbeat was going so fast is because it was struggling to keep her alive through all the pain. After what she mumbled it’s her head. And I also guess she just had an operation like the boys here said. I think going on a tour is too much for her, it’s too much stress. A person can handle so much before it gives up. But it’s her choice, here’s a few pills for the pain and it should go back to normal in a few hours. Just remember what I said for her own best.’’ The paramedic said as he walked out the bus leaving me in shock.

I can’t leave her, but she can’t stay here. I sat down staring down in frustration, how am I going to do this. I love her too much to let her go, and I won’t let her be alone.

‘’Lad, I think you should send her home again’’ Niall said and I snapped my head up angry at his words. I didn’t say a word I just gave him a don’t even say another word look as I stared down again. ‘’His right, I enjoy her company but it’s killing her being here. Imagine in a few weeks. It’s only getting harder from here.’’ Liam calmly said.

I knew they were right but I couldn’t imagine the tour without her. Walking away from them I crawled into the bunker with Eirin watching her sleep before I took a quick nap beside her.

‘’Harry wake up, we need to leave’’ A voice called me waking me up. I gazed at Eirin seeing her asleep still and I slowly crawled out getting ready for the concert. ‘’Are you going to wake her?’’ Louis asked as I took my shoes on. ‘’You should, I think she’ll get mad if she missed your first concert.’’ Niall said standing up.

Slowly I woke Eirin up and she opened her eyes first confused. ‘’What’s going on?’’ He confused turned to look at me. ‘’We need to get ready for the concert, do you want to come with us?’’ I asked, wanting her both to say here and to come with us.

She smiled bright pushing me away as she crawled out running to her bag then getting a few things then running into the bathroom. ‘’I guess that’s a yes’’ I said mostly to myself as I watched everyone stress finding there things.

When she came out of the bath room my heart jumped a little seeing how beautiful she is, she had curled her hair, having on black skinny jeans like me and a black long shirt. I smiled at her beauty as she walked to me kissing my cheek then taking her purse walking out with Liam.

I smiled getting my things then walking out. The bus had already driven us to the arena where our first concert was. And now it’s show time. Liam and Eirin walked like a married couple into the arena smiling and laughing making me smile to see them already good friends.