Part 73 - Down.. Down

Eirin’s POV

// Few hours later

I opened my eyes seeing that I was home finally. I sat up looking around to an empty bed and suddenly it hit me. Niall knows… Putting my feet on the floor and walking to the door I noticed I was just in my underwear.

‘’WHAT?’’ I almost yelled looking down at my black bra and panties. I heard a sudden running up the stairs and the door slammed open, ‘’WHAT?’’ Harry yelled shock in his face staring up at down at me for something wrong.

‘’Please tell me you’re the one who undressed me and…’’ I said anxious looking down at myself. ‘’I came to the hospital this morning and you were asleep on Niall, he had to leave but I took you home.’’ He said calmly walking towards me putting his hands on my waist pulling me close to him.

‘’I should get dressed’’ I whispered as he kissed my neck finding my sweet spot. ‘’Hmh.. You look the best just like this’’ he whispered his dark voice so seducing, as he stroked down grabbing hard on my ass making me moan a little. I quickly got my casual grey dress on.

‘’So your already hot and steamy after just one touch.. It’s like you’re p…’’ he stopped as his eyes widened stepping away from me. ‘’Harry?’’ I whispered afraid of what he was thinking. ‘’Your pregnant?’’ he whispered tearing up.

Immediately I felt weak in feet not being able to stand up. ‘’I’m removing it, Harry p—please don’t leave me again.. I’ll kill it, I’ll do it tomorrow, pl—please god—don’t leave me’’ I kneeled down sitting on my knees in front of him begging him to forgive me as I laid my head on the floor crying my heart out.

‘’I--- is it Niall’s?’’ I heard him whisper standing over me crying. ‘’Why does it matter, I’m not going to have it.’’ I cried out not being able to breathe normal. ‘’It does matter, you’re killing your own child.. Someone.. A human inside you’’ he fought between sounding angry and hurt.

‘’If I don’t kill it.. I’ll lose you.. everything..’’ I sobbed through my chest pain, through hard breathing, feeling like my neck was being ripped out. I feel so cold, my body shivering, feeling just like I did when I tried to kill myself.

I can’t feel like this, I quickly stood up running to the bathroom locking the door. I slammed the drawers up looking for a small plastic bag we had from our party that some of the boys took over here to have more fun.

When I found the bag I opened it grabbing two pills and taking them right away. I laid back in the bath tub waiting.

Harry’s POV

Eirin just ran into the bathroom locking the door as I ran after her, I knocked and knocked on the door yelling as I heard her going through every drawer inside. ‘’Please let me inn, what are you doing?’’ I yelled over and over again.

Suddenly it became quiet and I ran to our guest bedroom taking the key from the bathroom and I ran back. I tried the key but it didn’t work, I ran the door down a few times over and over again till I got so tired I just fell down on the floor crying.

Here I am again hurt like hell and now she’s pregnant with my best mate’s child. MY FUCKING WIFE IS PREGNANT WITH MY BAND MATE, MY FRIEND, UNCLE OF OUR CHILDREN! I can’t keep on getting hurt like this by her, but somehow I love her still.

Hearing her talking about killing her baby just for me is a relief but knowing she’s killing a human inside her, a baby inside her is too much. But knowing she’s having Niall’s baby growing inside her is disgusting.