Part 48 - I can't see her

Harry’s POV

We just finished our first concert on tour and ever since we got to the tour bus Eirin seemed lost. She smiled and laughed but I saw through her mask of happiness and I saw something wrong. But she knew she could tell me so I didn’t ask.

‘’Where’s Eirin?’’ I asked the lads as we played around in the tour bus. We all looked around and she’s nowhere to be found. ‘’Harry I found her hitting the bus earlier today, she seemed really upset and she cried over something. I didn’t ask or think it was something because she seemed fine the rest of the day.’’ Louis confessed and I stared at him for a moment clarity coming to me.

I walked past the lads out to see her sitting on a box with her face in her hands, I walked over to her silently and I sat down beside her wrapping my hand around her and she stared up at me her eyes filled with sadness and she laid her hand on my thigh.

‘’I know whatever you’re going through I’m here and your family is here with you.’’ I whispered staring at her so sad, I hate seeing her sad and even more I hate seeing her cry.

It breaks my heart seeing her like this. Maybe if she never was with me in the first place she would be much happier then she has been lately. ‘’I think we… I.. I think we need a break’’ I whispered so low I fight my own words.

Her head snapped up at me in terrified, ‘’What are you even saying? If this is some kind of joke, it’s the worst you’ve ever said’’ she fake laughed. I stared at her serious and she stared back at me suddenly understanding.

‘’If you think that leaving me is better for me, then you’re so wrong. I’ll be broken and I won’t be able to live. I’ve said this so many times Styles. We’re getting married, and having twins. I know I cry a lot but I’m pregnant, and I know I’m looking sad a lot but I’ll change. It’s just twitter, the fans are driving me crazy’’ she mumbled in a hurry freaking out.

I brushed her hair behind her ear and I kneeled between her legs facing her, lifting my hand on her cheek. ‘’I know this is scary, painful and heartbroken but I think this is good for you. Having a break from this life I’m living. I don’t think this is good for us or the twins’’ I whispered calmly to her and she shook her head standing up pushing me away.

‘’No, no in a million ways. I’m not leaving, stop this!’’ her tears falling like a river down her cheek, I stepped forward but she stepped back lifting her hand giving me a ‘don’t even’ look. ‘’Please this is hard for me to, but look at it like a big long holiday. It’s only till tour ends’’ I informed her trying to get her to understand it.

‘’What? Do you want me to be alone through all my months with pregnancy? Are you leaving me alone for over a year and what if you can’t even come when I’m giving birth. Shit Harry this is so stupid I’m going to bed, and tomorrow everything will be alright’’ She yelled walking to the bus but I grabbed her wrist softly not to hurt her.

‘’Your leaving tomorrow, I’m calling for a car to you. You’re going back to London.’’ I commanded her angry but just as aching as her.

‘’I can’t believe you’re doing this, it’s not your choice. I’m staying with Niall then’’ she yelled ripping her hand away from me running to the bus.

Eirin’s POV

I ran to the bus running inside to Niall into his arms. ‘’Harry… Harry.. He…. He’s sending me home.. HE’S FUCKING SAYING WE NEED A BREAK’’ I cried into Niall’s arms and Harry ran into the bus staring at me and the boys who stared at Harry like he was crazy.

‘’Look before you lads get mad at me, look at her. My life is breaking her apart, and look at her twitter. Fans want to kill our baby, our family. She can’t do this anymore.. Fuck I can’t see her cry anymore..’’ Harry yelled angry with darkness.

Niall turned around so that I was behind his back and he turned to face Harry. ‘’We’re all her family now, we’re all family here and sending her home will make it worse. Imagine her sitting alone in her apartment for a year going through everything alone and do you really think her sitting alone for so long is the best. It’s the best for her to be here with me, us all. Because we’re family and when we’re going through something… Family stand up for each other and I’ll be here for her just as everyone. I’ll even delete her twitter account so that she doesn’t have to read the hate.’’ Niall rose his voice at Harry and Louis, Liam and Zayn all agreed smiling at me to comfort me.

‘’Fuck.. fucking fuck… bloody hell guys’’ Harry yelled so angry, I had never seen him so mad. I walked over but Niall grabbed my hand worried. I gave him a nod that everything’s going to be fine and I stepped forward bringing my hands around Harry hugging him tight.

‘’Do you really want me to leave?’’ I whispered for only him to hear. ‘’Please… What If something happens here to you, I can’t imagine what I’ll do then’’ he whispered back. ‘’What if something happens home then, and I’ll be alone with you millions of miles away from me’’ I whispered back calmly.

‘’I’ll call my mom or my sister, please.. Even if this is going to be super hard for us both I think this is the best for you..’’ he whispered and I heard the tears filling his eyes.

‘’But what do you want? Is this really what you want the most?’’ I asked lifting my head up staring into his eyes. 

*********************************

Authors note:

I'm thinking about.. Writing the twins away.. Please tell me if you think that is a yes or a no. Because if you don't say anything i'm killing them off. PS: Big things happening soon