Part 17 - It was a Set-Up

(Really long part, be prepared)

Harry's POV

When we arrived the hotel Eirin suddenly disappeared and I asked Liam where she went and he looked at me worried then suddenly faking a smile saying she felt sick. I knew he was lying but I was hungry and I needed to eat and get my stuff up to the room first before I did something out of my anger.

''Harry i... I think you should go see Eirin.. She's hurt'' Zayn said to me as I sat on my bed. I'm sharing room with him. He stared down at his hands then up at me again. ''What are you saying?'' I asked rising my voice anxious thinking about it.

''She kind of got a black eye getting in the car at the airport. She's not that hurt but still, I think she's a little scared'' He uptight said standing up walking back and forth in the room concerned. ''I'll go see her'' I calmly said taking my room key, my phone and a jacket.

Eirin were a few doors down from our room, I knocked on the door and I didn't hear anything and I wondered if she was asleep. ''Eirin? Lock up babe'' I rose my voice a little for her to hear. I heard someone rush inside the room walking fast and suddenly the door opened. ''I heard what happened, are you okay?'' I impatient asked opening the door as she walked in to the bed sitting down. I locked the door after I followed her inside.

I stared at her for damages and bruises but she looked fine. She stared at me smiling and I saw the makeup hiding the blue black eye. ''You have a black eye, and your hiding it from me'' I worried stepped forward standing between her legs as she sat on the bed.

''It's fine Harry, that's how your life can be. I know fans can be really angry and scary sometimes but it's fine.'' She wrapped her hands around my waist as I stood over her. ''Were you scared?'' I whispered brushing my hands down her hair to her back.

''To be honest, I was angry...'' She whispered back looking up at me. ''Angry, why?'' I calmly asked staring into her eyes trying to read her.

''Angry at you.. For leaving me. I know you had to because of all the fans and people but I felt angry for leaving me there, we never know what could have happened. And I know this is your job and things like this can happen but it's scary that no matter what you and the boys will always come before me when it comes to things like this. Your security guards are here to protect you and not me, something I found out this day laying on the ground, getting hit down. It's scary but I didn't feel that scared, I'm angry.'' She rose her voice a little then slowly calming down.

''I'm sorry, I didn't know that. And you'll always come first with me. You're my first and I'll always pick you before me. I love you okay. I'm going to talk to the management and our people so that they take care of you to. If you're my girlfriend you'll have to be protected just as me. I don't want anyone else hurting you or even touching you. Only me. Please don't be angry at me'' I whined smiling at her, fake crying a little making her smile.

''Fine. And I love you too dick'' She chuckled and I threw her up on the bed crawling on top of her cuddling with her. ''You know this is just the beginning, I can't promise it will be easy but I can promise I'll make it the best experience we both have.'' I smiled kissing her lips as I heard a loud knock on the door.

I gazed into her eyes as she stood up from the bed walking to the door to open it.

Eirin's POV

I opened the door seeing no other than Liam. ''Hi?'' I questioned smiling at him rising my eye brow a little gesturing for him to come in. ''Is Harry here?'' He whispered stopping by the door. ''Oh.. Yeah.. Do you need to talk to him alone?'' I asked sounding way to worried all of a sudden.

He stared at me before taking my hand holding it up into his. ''Look, I have something to tell you and I can't do it here. Can I come here when the lads are asleep? I hope Harry's not sleeping here?'' I don't know if the last question was a warning or a question.