Part 74 - Didn't make it

Liam’s POV

Eirin has been in a operation for over 8 hours now and Harry has finally fallen asleep after crying and not talking to anyone, the only difference now is that he’s not freaking out. This time he just sits there crying till he can’t cry anymore.

Louis and Zayn didn’t want to come because after the last times they couldn’t handle it, it hurts to much for all of us but I had to be here for Harry, I tried contacting Niall but I couldn’t find him anywhere.

I walked around slowly in the hospital looking around while I waited for the doctor to come with hopeful good news. I can’t imagine what Harry’s going through now, we.. I mean him and her have been through so much and imagine this happening just after her almost ending her own life, but now this happening.

I want to cry and break down, freak out but I need to stay strong for my lad, for my brother my best friend. His family and she’s family. It just hurts imagining if she actually died, I tried asking Harry what happened but all he could say was that I love her.

Simon and our management had said we needed to come back for a new album, a new tour and everything but we all agreed to take a long break. Our fans and people around the world have been freaking out about us taking a break, the lads didn’t want to talk about it so I wrote it on twitter for our fans to know.

‘Dear fans, here we are almost 9 years later and you’re all here with us still. I’m sorry to tell you that we’re all growing old and we have our families now to think about. We’re taking a break for a year or two, and then we’ll be coming back stronger than ever.’’ I wrote on twitter and I wrote back to a few fans, retweeting a few memories and following them.

‘’Liam?’’ a dark husky voice whispered beside me and I saw Harry waking up looking around, I laid my phone away. ‘’Yeah mate’’ I said helping him up from his sitting position. ‘’Is… news?’’ he said looking at me his eyes so red from crying he wasn’t able to hold them up wide anymore.

‘’No lad, no news’’ I said calm not wanting him to cry again. ‘’Let’s go get you some coffee’’ I said helping him up. I held around him as I grabbed a wheeling chair for him to sit in, he gave me an annoyed look but he got in it.

When we walked back to our sitting place the doctor was standing there talking to Niall. Harry immediately stood up running to them. ‘’IS... SHE ALIVE?’’ He yelled at the doctor pushing Niall away. ‘’Sir I need you to calm down so that I can tell you’’ the doctor said and Harry sat down as I stood beside him and Niall.

Niall looked down at the floor crying but so silent. ‘’Mrs. Styles is pregnant, and I’m sorry to tell you that the male child didn’t make it. We’re not sure if she’s going to make it through because the fall to her stomach made her bleed from her insides. I’m sorry to tell you that she’s going to be able to have any more children.’’ She doctor said and Niall ran away crying and Harry sobbed lifting his hands to his face.

The doctor turned away and I followed him stopping him. ‘’I’m sorry but are you telling us that she’s going to die or not? Because I need to know’’ I whispered so that Harry wouldn’t hear. ‘’I’m sorry sir, but the human body can’t handle that bleeding but we’ve managed getting it under control for now. She’ll be out in a few hours, a nurse will get you when you’ll be able to see her’’ he said calm walking away.

I hated it when the doctors told you the most awful news and the acted like it was nothing, but I guess as a doctor you can’t show any emotions right. But shit I hated it so much, it’s like he was laughing at me telling us the bad news.

I dialed Niall’s number calling him. ‘’LEAVE ME ALONE’’ He yelled through the phone crying. ‘’Niall what’s going on?’’ I asked worried. ‘’MY BABY DIED! H.. I… I CAN’T…’’ He cried his voice calming down. ‘’W—hat?’’ I asked confused, did he say the baby was his.. I.. I thought it was Harry’s.. I knew Niall and Eirin had done something then they were drunk but this..

How could he do this.. God Harry must be dying inside. ‘’Come back now Niall, stop fucking thinking about yourself and think about your family.. Our family. Eirin’s probably dying and you’re out running scared feeling sorry for yourself. Think about Harry here, he could be losing his wife, his love.. His soul mate..’’ I yelled angry and pissed off.

‘’I’m… I’ll be there’’ he whispered hanging up. I turned to face Harry but he was gone. I walked to the chair looking down the hall on the right not seeing anyone, I looked at the left through the glass door and I saw him standing in front of a window.

It stood on the door’s only paramedic and nurses, with doctors and stuff. No visitors allowed. I walked through them to Harry and he’s eyes just stared straight. ‘’Harry we can’t be here’’ I whispered walking closer to him. I walked in front of him not looking at what he stared at and he kept looking, I turned around…

 *****************************

From author: Hi my big family of readers, i was thinking about this when i reached the end of the part and i though wouldn't it be fun if she woke up being a vampire? Hahaha, i know girls and boys this isn't a vampire book. It’s more a natural, life true book if you know what I’m saying. But I have been loving vampire book’s right now and I though what if she turned into a vampire? And she finds a lot more vampires hiding around the world? I don’t know it just thought it was an idea. If you guys don’t comment below a yes or no, I’ll write her into a vampire.

As i promised, shoutout to the amazing, spesial, nr.one favorite person, friends, and beautiful person. Shalom__095, Paige725, LA_123, Uniquemisscar, Dini_wary, MadWonderland36. If i forgot anyone plese let me know. Sorry about this part being small, new one coming later today.

Remember! If you don't tell me a no i'll write Eirin into a vampire and turn this book into a supernatural/vampire/unnatural book. IF YOU DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN THEN I'LL KEEP WRITING ON THIS BOOK AN NOT ANOTHER