Part 36 - Why can't you

Harry’s POV

It’s been four days since I heard from Eirin, I knew she had been staying at a hotel and the media was going crazy over it. I miss her and these past days have been a living hell, I know she hasn’t slept because she usually wakes up screaming every night when she’s alone.

Walking around my apartment I heard someone lock up Eirin’s door and I saw through my little peaking whole in the door that is was her. She stood in the door frame staring inside her apartment, it bothered me that she didn’t want to walk inside her own place.

But to think that her friend died beside her that night is harder on her than I thought. She mumbled a few things I didn’t hear as she closed the door sliding down holding her knees up. I heard her sob and I knew this was really hard for her.

She rose her voice and I heard her say ‘’I should have died…. I should have died’’ it broke me hearing her say that. I love her too much to see her this hurt over everything, she keeps getting hurt, getting broken.

‘’I’m hurting everyone and all of this wouldn’t have happened if I just died.. I wish I died so much’’ She again rose her voice as she cried harder, and I couldn’t take it anymore, this is too much.

I opened the door slowly. ‘’I’m.. I’m sorry’’ I whispered and she snapped her head up staring at me her eyes puffy red, cheeks swollen. ‘’I’m so sorry, I’m so so sorry. I love you’’ I lifted her up bridal style into my apartment while she sobbed into my chest.

I laid her on my bed taking the duvet over her as I sat down beside her cuddling her up. ‘’Remember forever right’’ she whispered a tiny smile around her beautiful mouth.

‘’Harry… do you still want me? I mean.. do you still want to marry me? It’s fine…. If you don’t.’’ She paused with every word and I heard how hard it was for her to ask me that and I knew she wouldn’t be fine with us breaking up, and I wouldn’t be fine either.

‘’I love you and please remember this is only the start of our together in the bad and good days, because I can’t promise our life will be without any problems and almost breakups, but that’s what marriage is. Together forever no matter what. I have talked with Niall and we’re still friends, he tried to contact you to tell you it but you.. well we’re fine now’’ I stared at her lips wanting her touch, wanting to taste her, feel her everywhere.

‘’Kiss me’’ she whispered so low I don’t know it that was what she said. I jumped over her kissing her passionately and it got even more heated as she lifted my shirt of, I grabbed her shirt taking everything of her.

// 1 day later

Eirin’s POV

We talked for hours yesterday and we made love for hours and hours just being together every second. Harry asked me many times if I was going to forgive Niall but I couldn’t, I needed my friend back but I also needed him to know that he couldn’t have me.

Imagine being me here, going through all I have been through, but still having this amazing person with me and it’s fine for me to cry sometimes, it’s fine for me to freak out sometimes. That’s at least what Harry kept telling me.

And I did, I freaked out for a moment and he promised me he would stay with me as I took the first step into my apartment. We showered together, and we made food together, everything felt so right now and I’m really happy being with him.

‘’Eirin, I have to record for the new album the next couple of days. But today I’m with you.’’ Harry hugged me from behind as I opened his door stepping out to the hall to my door. ‘’Take your time?’’ he whispered kissing my neck still behind me.

I took a big breath locking my door up, I stared at the floor thinking about taking that one small baby step inside. ‘’I can do this… I can.. do this’’ I whispered and he unwrapped his hands from me letting me step inside alone.

Lifting my feet I stepped inside slowly feeling all the pain again but I shut the feeling inside blocking everything. ‘’I’m so happy for you, you did it’’ Harry cheered from behind walking in hugging me.

‘’Yeah… I guess I really did it’’ I whispered walking around my living room then in to my kitchen. ‘’Do you.. want to go into the bedroom?’’ he asked me worried but I smiled at him strong feeling my courage.

I slowly walked to my bedroom door and I stared at my bed. I stared down at the door frame then in a snake speed I stepped over into my bedroom. ‘’I changed the bed sheets and everything in the bed and cleaned everything. Also I thought about re decoration your room but I didn’t know if you’d like it’’ Harry moved closer to and I turned around smiling at him.

‘’Maybe we can do it together.’’ I smiled back and he walked over to my bed. A while after we moved my bed over to under my window, then we moved a few furniture’s around and I really loved how it became.

‘’It looks pretty’’ I laughed jumping down in my bed. ‘’I love hearing you laugh, I missed it’’ Harry jumped over me wrapping his hands around me kissing my neck. ‘’What am I going to do this week when you’re off recording? I’m going to die of boredom.’’ I kissed him on the lips and he crawled out of the bed.

‘’Where are you going?’’ I asked and he anxious looked at me thinking hard about something. ‘’I need to wake up really early tomorrow morning because of the recording. ‘’ he said and I grabbed the duvet over me roaming around in my bed.

‘’It’s fine, I’m trying to find a new job or something to do everyday.’’ I said under the duvet. I heard him moving and he moved the duvet away from me then he leaned in kissing my lips before he whispered ‘’I’ll find something for you to do, but now just sleep. We have redecorated your room the entire day and I can see your tired. I’ll call you tomorrow when I get a break. I love you and good night.’’ I grabbed his arm stopping him.

‘’but.. why can’t you sleep here’’ I whined. ‘’I’ll wake you, I know how light you sleep and I’ll just wake you up. It’s just tomorrow and…. The week but I’ll figure it out’’ he kissed me quick before lifting the duvet slowly over me.