Part 62 - What more did you do?

Harry’s POV

We reached the hospital and they managed finding Eirin’s heart beat but it was to low so they had take her to the hospital. We all sat here waiting and all I could think about was what Niall said. He was crying harder than me.

‘’Niall what did you do?’’ I stood up standing over Niall. ‘’I… I didn’t do anything.. I can’t tell you… I think she should’’ he cried out and I knew he was guilty of something. ‘’Did you kiss her?’’ I yelled gripping his shirt lifting him up.

‘’I… i..’’ he shuttered and I knew it. ‘’You did, bloody hell Niall!’’ I yelled again pushing him up against the wall and the lads came to rip us away. ‘’WHAT MORE DID YOU DO?’’ I yelled again not looking at the faces staring at me.

‘’Come on, not here boys’’ Zayn said dragging up all into the men’s toilet. ‘’Listen… Harry your my best mate and I don’t know why it happened. She moved away so many times.. It’s my fault I did it. Please forgive her, she’s the love of your life, you have a family… It’s my fault’’ Niall cried out.

‘’Forgive her? Did… did. Did.. did you have sex?’’ I whispered cracking up, crushed, aching…. But most of all heartbroken. ‘’Mate.. I swear I didn’t mean to’’ Niall yelled and I knew it.

I ran out the door not being able to look at him. But even through all this I kept thinking and worrying about Eirin, my heart is too big for this. I forgive people to easy and i… I forgive them somehow. I really do.

// Few hours later

Eirin’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes seeing an empty hospital room. I knew it… He left me. I sat up sliding out of my bed standing on my feet feeling a little shaken up. I slowly walked to the door and I noticed I only had this hospital robe on me, the halls were really empty and it felt like I was in a scary movie or something.

I saw a room for employees and I needed cloths so I sneaked inside and I saw some new hospital cloths. Taking on white nurse pants and a shirt I then walked out of the room. I walked to the elevator and I went outside taking a taxi home. When we got home I had to run inside to get money and pay the taxi but he said it was fine so I walked up finding our spear key to the house and I opened the door hearing just silence.

‘’Hello? Is anyone home?’’ I yelled and no one said anything, ‘’Your home Mrs. Styles’’ Joe said coming out from the living room. ‘’Is it just you home?’’ I asked and he nodded. ‘’Mr.Styles mother said you were in the hospital.’’ Joe said and I walked past him up the stairs.

‘’I’m just going up for a bit, take the day off, go have fun’’ I said walking in to the bedroom. I changed my cloths and I found my phone. I didn’t have any new texts or unanswered calls.

I guess this is for the best right… Losing everyone I love. I shuffled sobbing over to the bed and I laid down lifting the duvet over me.

Harry’s POV

I had to ask my mom to take care of Nadia and Olivia for a few more days since this happened and she never said no, she loved having the twins there and they loved her. Niall and the lads had gone home because I said I could handle this alone.

Opening the door slowly I saw an empty room and an empty bed. ‘’Nurse where is Eirin Styles?’’ I asked the nurse walking past me. ‘’Isn’t she in her room?’’ she questioned seeing the empty room.

She stared at me suddenly worried and I came to think that maybe she died? Oh my god, she’s dead. ‘’Is.. she. Dead?’’ I asked the nurse and she lifted her hand on my shoulder to comfort me. ‘’Sir don’t think anything bad, I’ll go ask, come with me.’’ She said and I followed her as she asked someone else then someone else again.

‘’Mrs. Styles has been since walking out of the hospital an hour ago’’ A doctor said hearing us ask a someone for her. ‘’Thank you!’’ I said running to the elevator. Where could she be? I took the elevator down and I ran the fasters I could to my car and what if she had gone home.

I need to call her just to check. I lifted my phone up finding her number. ‘’Hhm..’’ I heard her mumble sounding tired. ‘’EIRIN!?’’ I yelled relieved. ‘’HARRY? Harry please I’m sorry! Harry come back to me, I love you I never… I didn’t mean it. I was drunk out of my mind and please I just love you’’ She said in a hurry and I giggled hearing how nervous she was.

‘’Babe.. I forgive you… And Niall’’ I whispered smiling, I was just so happy about her being alive. And I had so many questions about why she did it. ‘’Are you home?’’ I asked while driving. ‘’Uohm… Yeah’’ she whispered.

‘’Babe I love you too, and we’ll get through this. Mum is taking the twins for a few more days for us to talk and get through this. I have so much to tell you’’ I smiled and I told her I was coming home and a few minutes later I was home and she was standing by the door waiting for me.

I opened the door and I ran to her and she jumped into my arms, I turned my head and I kissed her feeling like this was our first kiss. ‘’I LOVE YOU’’ She said over and over again.

‘’I love you, you’’ I whispered carrying her inside with me. We down on the couch facing each other, we needed to have this talk. This talk is going to change our relationship but I think it’s for the best, I think if we don’t do what I’m going to tell her.. Our marriage is over.

 **************************

From Author: Thank you again for the hundred time. I love you guys, just 70 more reads and we reach 4K readers something that is mind blowing for me. I had never imagine it would go this far, your my family now seriously. This is going to change my life, this has changed my life now. If you have any questions feel free to comment and i'll answer every single one. I dedicate this part for you readers, let's find the love again right. But i have to tell you, the happy parts aren't coming yet, but i really think you'll like the next few parts, Especially if you’re a Niall Horan girl, so much Niall love coming (not so much between Eirin and Niall) Love you, keep reading family! This is for you!

My twitter is: evyedv, so you can ask me questions there to. Instagram evyedv also.