Part 52 - Can't remember you

Niall’s POV

‘’Please mate…. You need to come.. Think about the twins.. Think about the love of your life’’ I calmed down trying my best to stay together. ‘’I’ll be there as fast as I can! I’m calling a private plane now!’’ Harry said and I felt relived.

‘’Thank you.. Thank you!’’ I whispered and the doctor came running to me. ‘’SHE NEEDS YOU SIR’’ He said and I ran with him. ‘’HARRY I NEED TO GO!’’ I yelled through the phone running with the doctor putting the phone in my pocket.

‘’Niall is he coming? Please tell me he’s coming!’’ Eirin cried out sweating and laid on her side In the bed with nurses and doctors around her. ‘’Yes Harry’s coming, he’ll be here in a few hours’’ I said holding her hand.

‘’Thank you, oh god jesus it hurts!’’ She whined crying. ‘’What can I do?’’ I asked brushing my thumb on her hand holding her tight. ‘’Oh…. Hhm… Have you thought about names for the boy yet? You know the name for the girl but you and Harry didn’t really agree on a boy name’’ I asked her and she stared at me confused.

‘’Boy name? I don’t know.. Tell me? What do you want?’’ She questions upset. ‘’You thought about Eric Niall Styles but do you want something else?’’ I told her. ‘’Why Eric?’’ she asked somehow disappointed.

‘’I think your dads middle name is Eric, your dad and mom’s middle name.’’ I hesitant said with a small smile. ‘’JESUS LORD!’’ She suddenly yelled with pain screaming for something to take the pain away.

// 11 hours later

‘’Niall I can’t do this.. I have been doing this for over ten hours!’’ she screamed crying, she had been crying and screaming because she wasn’t fully dilated. ‘’Where is he Niall? I can’t wait anymore’’ she whispered vulnerable.

‘’I’ll go see if he’s here’’ I kissed her sweaty cheek ignoring how she looks because of her giving birth. I walked out to the reception and I saw a frustrated Harry. ‘’HARRY!’’ I yelled and his head snapped to me, he ran to me faster than a speeding car and I hugged him.

Eirin’s POV

The door slammed open and there comes a boy with curly brown hair pointing everywhere. ‘’EIRIN!’’ he yelled running to my side, he hit his soft warm lips on mine the immediately moment he reached me.

‘’Harry… I… can’t remember you.. I’m sorry’’ I whispered and he stared crying just like me. ‘’Oh.. Let’s just get through this birth and start our life again with our wonderful beautiful children’’ He whispered back kissing my lips and the nurses came in.

She checked if I was in the stage three where I’m ready to give birth. They moved me and Harry followed me. Niall said he was going to wait outside because he couldn’t stand seeing so much blood so I went with Harry who held my hand through everything.

‘’Now, push!’’ Woman asked sitting between my feet, and I pushed, I pushed and I stared at Harry his eyes being filled with happiness and… love.

‘’It’s a girl’’ the woman said and I smiled giggling seeing her, then I had to push again. I pushed and pushed. ‘’Harry I can’t do it.. I’m too tired.. I’m weak’’ I whispered out of breath. ‘’Babe you can do this, remember what we have been trough. You died and came back to me, you went in a coma and you came back to me. You had a freaking tumor and you came back to me. We’re going to be and stay together till we both die at age 100. I love you and we’re getting married as soon as we leave this god damn hospital’’ he smiled kissing my forehead.

‘’Push Eirin push’’ the woman said again. And I did, I pushed everything I had. ‘’What? It’s a girl’’ the woman said surprised. ‘’What?’’ I asked confused. Suddenly in the heat of the moment everything came back to me like a movie speeding faster than sound and light.

‘’NADIA LINILOZA STYLES’’ I yelled smiling at everyone. ‘’You….. you remember?’’ Harry asked tears falling like a river down his eyes. ‘’Yes Styles I remember, I remember everything! Olivia.. Everything’’ I cried out happy.

‘’I want to surprise Niall, let me tell him’’ I commanded smiling and Harry kissed me passionately and I remembered everything. The time in the bathroom when the lads was watching a scary movie and he pleasured me in the bathroom.

// After recovery a few hours later

‘’Niall?’’ I whispered as Harry drove my wheeling chair to him sitting super tired in a chair waiting the entire time. ‘’Your alive, thank god’’ he smiled standing up stepping forward giving me a hug.

‘’I have something to tell you, and show you.’’ I smiled trying to hide the fact that I remember everything. ‘’Is something wrong? Please don’t tell me something’s wrong’’ he unpleasant, and in misgiving asked.

I stood up ignoring the small pain from standing and I grabbed his hand guiding him to where the twins was laying with every other new born babies. A nurse came out with my beautiful twins in their shared bed and I smiled to Niall and Harry.

Harry wrapped one of his hands around me and I lifted one of the twins up to Niall and he stared at me anxious and I was so touched by his presence. ‘’Do you want to hold Nadia Liniloza Styles?’’ I smiled and he’s eyes shoot up staring at me and a small tear fell from his eyes overjoyed.

‘’Eirin you remember?’’ he smiled thankful at me and I smiled lifting up the second twin as he held Nadia smiling so bright. ‘’Yes Niall Horan I remember everything now, and now my little beautiful little girl I want you to meet your uncle and your sister Nadia’’ I smiled to Niall and he stared at me and Harry thrilled so happy.

‘’Olivia Winter Styles meet your lovely, amazing, special uncle Niall’’ I giggled lifting her up to where Niall held Nadia. ‘’I……’’ He stared but the tears filled his eyes and they slowly fell down like rain and I turned to Harry giving him Olivia.

I slowly lifted Nadia from Niall and laid her down in her bed, and I stepped over to Niall wrapping my hands around him tight. ‘’Niall thank you so much for being here with me the entire time, seriously your my brother and best friend. I love you so much for being here and just… I have no words..’’ Tears falling down from my eyes and we both stood there crying our eyes out.

‘’Wow there ladies, calm down. Enough crying here, time for happiness and laughing’’ Harry joked interruption our special moment. I turned to him giving him a annoyed but funny smirk and I kisses Niall on the cheek and he hugged me quick back.

‘’We’re a big family now’’ Harry giggled smiling at our twin girls in the small bed. ‘’Didn’t you have a boy? Shit Louis is going to cry over him not getting a new Haz Junior’’ Niall laughed and me and Harry stared at him suddenly we all stood there laughing our heads off.