Part 50 - He's not here

Niall’s POV

Liam and Eirin went in for surgery and we all sat waiting wanting to hear some good news. Harry saw constantly crying yelling once in a while that his afraid of losing his babies and Eirin.

We tried our best to calm him down but he was freaking out and four hours into surgery waiting here he went mad. The nurses had to drug him down to calm his nerves and we all felt terrible about it.

Suddenly the doctor came out to talk to us. ‘’We did our best, and I’m sorry to tell you that Liam Payne.. Is in recovery, we don’t know if he’s going to make it. He didn’t have any deadly damages but his heart stopped and we tried everything we could. Somehow we didn’t wake up again after and we’re hoping that he’ll wake up in a few hours.’’ He said and the lads crushed down crying.

‘’WHAT ABOUT EIRIN, AND HER BABIES!?’’ I yelled angry. ‘’She didn’t lose her unborn twins but we think she.. We’re not sure but she may have lost some of her memories because of the hit to her head.’’ The doctor said and hit the wall with anger the blood falling from my hand.

‘’Sir we need you to calm down, we know this is a hard situation for everyone but you all need to keep strong for them both’’ He said and I blocked everything out.

// Next day

Eirin’s POV

‘’She’s going to wake up, she’s going to wake up… She’s going to remember us all’’ a dark manly voice said and I opened my eyes adjusting to the light. All the faces turned to me suddenly and no one seemed familiar.

‘’Your awake! Thank god, I missed you’’ a blonde boy asked walking over to me taking my hand. ‘’Where am i?’’ I whispered and he looked worried at me, ‘’Hospital, do you remember anything?’’ The boy with dark hair asked stepping forward to me.

‘’Who… Who are you all?’’ I asked and they all stared at me, their faces turning white and crushed of the words I asked. ‘’You’re kidding right Eirin?’’ the blonde boy asked me tearful.

‘’No.. Are you my brothers or friends?’’ I asked again staring at the three boys around my bed looking sad, their eyes was red and dark circles was around their eyes. ‘’I can’t.. she fucking can’t remember us.. Fuck.. Harry’s going to die’’ the boy with brown hair asked walking out angry and pained.

‘’I’m sorry.. I’m your bestfriend Niall, and the uncle for your children. We’re all your family, and the guy Harry is your fiancé who loves you and you love him.’’ The blonde boy informed me and I sat up a little suddenly feeling heavy and I stared down seeing my super big and pregnant body.

‘’OH MY GOD I’M PREGNANT!’’ I shocked said in panic. ‘’Wait.. I was in an accident and…. Liam?’’ I remembered him. I remembered crying out for him. ‘’You remember Liam?’’ the boy called Niall said. ‘’Liam.. Liam Payne.. Is.. is he dead?’’ I whispered anxious. ‘’No, he’s.. Well don’t worry about him.’’ Niall said again. ‘’Tell me’’ I commanded.

‘’He’s gone back to England to his parents, because he almost died a few times.’’ Niall said sounding sad and shaky. ‘’That’s good’’ I whispered smiling a bit knowing the guy I remembered is alive. ‘’Where is.. uhm Harry?’’ I asked confused.

‘’Eirin.. I’m sorry.. He’s not here’’ the boy with the dark high hair said. ‘’Why not did something happen to him?’’ I tried remembering so hard about everything but I was blank.

‘’We just need you to remember okay, we.. I need my best friend back because I’m scared’’ Niall said tears falling down from his eyes. ‘’I’m trying to remember.. I’m trying and I’m so sorry I can’t remember… I.. I just feel so lost right now.. I can’t remember my last name’’ I confessed tears coming down my eyes in a hurry.

‘’Don’t be sorry, it’s not your fault’’ Niall said holding my hand tight. ‘’I need to get up.. I need to move..’’ I started freaking out sitting up ignoring my pain. The blonde guy ran to my side holding me up and the other boy ran to get a wheeling chair to me.

Niall pushed me in the chair out of the room and people stared at me in pity. ‘’How long did i… how long have I been gone’’ I asked staring at the people around me trying to smile with sympathy.

‘’You’ve been in a coma for three weeks and 28 hours.’’ He’s voice lowered sounding heartbroken so I turned to face him seeing him cry. ‘’Niall I’m sorry I can’t remember you, but somehow I know your special to me.. So thank you for being here for me’’ I aching confessed and he kneeled down hugging me tight.