Part 41 - Liniloza

Eirin’s POV

After me, Niall and Harry sat talking for a few hours, we agreed that Harry and me had to leave home. So we all drove back to London dropping Niall off at his flat then me and Harry left for apartments.

We didn’t talk when Niall left, we arrived our apartments and already paparazzi’s and reporters had surrounded us. Harry gave me a quick worried look, ‘’wait inside’’ he said low quickly running to my side through every person yelling for answered taking pictures everywhere.

He grabbed my arm and all the flashing lights made me dizzy as I stepped outside the door. ‘’Eirin are you pregnant?’’ ‘’Harry where have she been all this time?’’ ‘’Is Harry abusing you?’’ People yelled and Harry hugged me guiding me to the doors.

I held tight to his arm and we walked inside the doors where thank god they wasn’t allowed. ‘’Thank you’’ I whispered as he still held to me and we walked to the elevators. We got to our doors and I felt somehow relief, and peace found feelings.

‘’Harry, there’s something I need to tell you.. About the baby’’ I whispered and he stepped back from me. ‘’What’s wrong, is there something wrong with the baby?’’ he asked worried lifting up my hand holding tight to it.

‘’No, she’s really healthy and she have your nose.’’ I smiled at him, he stared at me lost but then he thought about what I said and he smiled so bright and cheerful. ‘’IT’S A GIRL? I’m going to have a daughter? I love you, I love you!’’ he said over and over again overjoyed, surprised, and touched. I nodded and he quickly tackled me kissing me passionately.

I smiled under the kiss, I missed his lips, his strong arms around me. And seeing how happy he got I forgot what I was sad about in the first place. Suddenly both our heads snapped In the direction of the elevator hearing flashes as someone took a sneak photo of us.

Harry was about to run kill that guy but I grabbed his arm. ‘’Stay, stay with us, with your family’’ I whispered and he gazed me up and down smiling.

I made us food and we sat down watching TV, and our show was taken off by the NEWS. ‘’BREAKING NEWS! Harry Styles slept with a girl that isn’t his pregnant fiancé. AND another breaking news is Eirin Greene is having a girl.’’ A man said and I turned away from Harry as my eyes began to water. ‘’I’m just going to the bathroom’’ I said standing up almost running.

Harry’s POV

I sat Eirin run into the bathroom after hearing the news, you know what. Sometimes I don’t even know how they get all the things. How do they even know everything. I gave Eirin some time because I knew she didn’t like to feel vulnerable with anyone and seeing her cry was a big no.

‘’Liam?’’ I called Liam thinking about us having a small party together here. ‘’Get the lads I’m having a party just us. So come over with alcohol.’’ I laughed and he agreed. I walked over to the bathroom, she didn’t look the door so slowly opened it. She sat on the toilet crying. I stepped over to her kneeling down stroking my arm on her thigh to comfort her.

‘’I invited the boys over, I think we should tell them. And something I came to think about, your our agent and now you’re pregnant. And we have a tour next year. And oh god, what if you have our baby in December same time as your and Louis birthday.’’ I got way to exited and she saw it, lifting her hand up to my cheek brushing her thumb on my lip.

‘’Calm down, one step at the time. My due date is in February, something like that.’’ She smiled, how did she calm me down so fast but make my body fly in happiness. It made me really happy to think that I was going to be a dad. Even if it’s soon, and we’re both young I still love her and I want a baby with her.

‘’What are we going to name her?’’ I asked and she thought about it. ‘’Niall likes the name Rose and I do to, but Nadia is really beautiful to. And I was thinking that we could have the lads name in her name. Like Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis together in one. Maybe Liniloza, or something like that. So that we use their first two letters in one name.’’ she smiled and I thought it was a great idea.

‘’And the last name?’’ I asked. ‘’Styles’’ she smiled bright. And I cheered jumping up and down. ‘’This is going to be perfect, Nadia Liniloza Styles.’’ I smiled kissing her lips. ‘’I’m going to order inn food, and get ready.’’ I eager said.

Eirin’s POV

Harry walked out and I showered quick, putting on some basic makeup, then putting on some black skinny jeans and a white top. I wonder how the boys would react to us naming our child after them to.

Loud knocks came on the door and it flew open and I ran into Niall first and he did the same. We all sat down at I stared suspiciously on everyone almost yelling it. ‘’Boys, we have something to tell you all’’ Harry giggled, I smiled at them as they all looked at me.

‘’We know you’re pregnant’’ Louis smiled. ‘’Well, it’s not that I wanted to tell you’’ I delighted smiled. ‘’WHAT THEN?’’ Zayn curious asked. ‘’We’re naming her Nadia Liniloza Styles.’’ I giggled, they all stared at me like I was crazy.

‘’Why that awful middle name?’’ Louis whined. ‘’Liniloza, is short for Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn.’’ Harry laughed and their faces went from normal to a big ‘O’ shape. ‘’Your naming your child after us?’’ Liam asked.

‘’Yeah, you’re my family, our family. And this is what we both want.’’ Niall stood up hugging me and everyone jumped over us hugging and laughing. ‘’Wow calm down, there’s a baby inside her’’ Harry yelled laughing behind us.