Part 56 - Is Harry the father?

Eirin’s POV

‘’Eirin the boys are here’’ Harry yelled from down stairs and I quickly grabbed my phone running down. I ran down and I heard the boys laughing and giggling hard in the living room. I stopped by the opening of the room seeing Niall holding Oliva cuddling with her,  and Harry was holding Nadia with Louis beside him making funny faces to her.

Seeing how happy they all were, our happy big family so filled with joy making me fly with happiness. Niall gazed up at me smiling and he looked so good with Olivia.

I lifted my phone up taking pictures of everyone playing with the twins and giggling.  ‘’SMILE’’ I rose my voice and everyone turned to me smiling bright. Niall lifted Olivia to Zayn and Liam and he walked over to me giving me a tight hug.

‘’Can I talk to you?’’ I whispered my head into his neck cuddling with him. He nodded and we both walked out to the back yard and we sat down on by the tree. ‘’Niall… I… You know the girl Harry cheated on me with when I was in the hospital with you… Well I found her….’’ I felt so miserable and uncertain with it.

‘’What do you mean?’’ He skeptical asked me as he laid his hand on my thigh and I laid my hand on his. ‘’She’s pregnant… And I think it’s Ha… Harry’s child..’’ I whispered tears filling my eyes, wanting to explode out of me.

‘’She’s probably crazy, we have had fans who got themselves pregnant and acted like someone of us was the father. They did all kinds of crazy things to make it seem real. And if Harry said he didn’t sleep with her then he didn’t’’ Niall sounded pessimistic even if he tried to sound helpful he didn’t seem like it at all.

‘’Can you come with me and find out if she is?.... If Harry got her pregnant?’’ I worked up said squeezing his hand.

Niall stared at me really thinking what was the right and wrong choice. ‘’Please….’’ I whispered trying to forget but needing to know the truth. ‘’Can you promise me… When you find out the truth, can you promise me to not freak out. If it goes to hell I mean’’ He whispered back stroking his hand up my arm.

I stared into his blue eyes and I felt so close to him, Niall was more special to me now than ever. I watched as his hand went up and down my arm stroking softly. We sat here just staring at each other, not saying a word just listening.

‘’When do you want to leave?’’ He asked worried. ‘’Can’t we do it now, I know it’s much to ask for and you guys just came.. But I can’t sleep…’’ I mumbled in a hurry. ‘’Fine’’ he kissed my cheek and we went inside.

I walked over to the living room telling Harry I was going out with Niall to buy something for the boys, and I walked out with Niall sitting in the driver’s seat. When we reached the cross over just like in my dream I stopped.

‘’What’s wrong, it’s a green light’’ Niall said questioning my scared face. ‘’Just give me a moment here..’’ I whispered staring back and forth down the roads on each side.

‘’Eirin it’s been 10 minutes, do you need me to drive?’’ Niall asked concerned as I held tight around the steering wheel. ‘’Look, come out.. I’ll drive’’ Niall commanded and I heard how I had nothing to say. I slowly got out the car and he came to my side.

‘’I’m sorry.. I guess I had a bad dream and… I just keep seeing the dream every time I see the streets here’’ I whispered holding back how scared I was.

‘’It’s okay love, it’s okay’’ Niall comforted me grabbing my hand with one of his hands brushing his thumb over it. 45 minutes later we reached the house the girl lived in who maybe Harry got pregnant.

‘’What are you going to say to her?’’ Niall asked as I opened the door. I didn’t say anything to him, I walked up the small stairs to the house and I knocked not looking back where Niall was, what he was doing, I just kept moving forward.

‘’Yes?’’ A blonde girl asked looking like Emma Watson but with blonde curly hair. ‘’Hi… I don’t know if you know me but I need to ask you something’’ I asked and she stared at me turning her head a little to the side and she breaths heavy before opening the door showing me I could come in.

We saw down on a couch in the living room and she stared at me looking worried and scared. ‘’Did you have sex with Harry?’’ I asked hurting so much thinking about if she said yes. ‘’Are you Eirin Styles?’’ She asked and I nodded awkward.

‘’I’m Hannah Emmatson, and I don’t know what you know about me and Harry but I don’t want to hurt you. Please beg me, I didn’t know anything about Harry when we were together. I am pregnant’’ She smiled looking proud of it.

‘’Is Harry the father?’’ I asked staring at her holding back so much pain. ‘’What do you want me to say? I’m pregnant!’’ She rose her voice at me. ‘’BUT DID HE MAKE YOU PREGNANT?’’ I yelled angry. ‘’Who the hell do you think you are coming here asking me that then yelling at me’’ She whined and I saw her smile behind that fake sad face.

‘’I have a two babies with him, I’m married to him.. Don’t you have a soul… You’re a human… How can you do this’’ A tear silently fell from my cheek. ‘’What if I was pregnant with him… What would you do?’’ She whispered loss of words.

‘’I think I would take the twins and leave Harry… Even if it would kill me, I would probably kill myself or try to survive through the pain for the rest of my life. I won’t be able to look at him ever again.. Because while he was with you I was in a coma pregnant in a hospital. Please tell me that you didn’t sleep with him, because anyway i… The truth will come out’’ I sobbed holding in so much now, wanting to explode.

‘’Let me tell you this story… I’m pregnant and I got pregnant that night I was with Harry, I’m happy I got pregnant because I have always wanted a child but I don’t have the money to rise this child alone.. And… I’m already working two jobs to pay for this house and food. How can I raise a child alone.. I need Harry’’ She sobbed suddenly I saw emotions in her face, she was just like me now.