Part 45 - Lost my bestfriend

Eirin’s POV

I thought over and over what I was going to tell Harry, and how he was going to react. I waited as long as I could to tell him what probably would kill him or and make him cry. I made us spaghetti and meat balls because that’s the only food I found around here, I sat down at the dinner table and Harry sat right over the table only a meter away from me.

After we eat I walked to the living room and I turned the TV on finding an old channel with movies. Harry walked after me slowly sitting down beside me and I moved a little away from him giving him his space but he moved closer to me on the couch.

He laid a blanket over me as I watched the TV, then slowly stoking his hand up my thigh and he laid his head down on side as I almost was laying down on the couch myself. ‘’Harry… Promise me….. Promise me you won’t leave me.. Or be mad at me for too long, or hate me’’ I whispered staring down at him and he looked worried at me then sitting up straight.

‘’I promise, through the worse days and the good ones’’ He smiled waiting for what I was going to say. ‘’The thing about me.. our baby is that.. I think you’ll be happy about naming our boy William, If that’s what you want. Because… I’m.. we’re having twins.. A boy and a girl.. And I swear Harry I was going to tell you but I thought you wouldn’t handle having two so I just told you about one. And please don’t leave me’’ I mumbled and he stared at me loss of emotions.

‘’What?’’ he mumbled staring at me not showing any happiness or sadness. ‘’I know it’s a lot, and the media is going to kill us about it but still… And I guess I’m not even sure if I want this myself.. I’m so young.. We both are’’ I said frustrated but sad.

‘’Seriously we’re having twins!?’’ he yelled but I didn’t know if he was pissed or hurt. He’s face confused me. I nodded and he stood up immediately taking his phone out and dialing a number. ‘’I’m calling Niall! He should know, he’s our best friend and he would be so freaking happy!’’ Harry yelled exited and I started crying.

‘’Wait.. Don’t you want me to call him? Don’t cry, please babe’’ Harry kneeled down brushing his thumb on my cheek. ‘’I’m happy.. My emotions are heightened and I just don’t know why I’m crying.. I’m just happy’’ I sobbed out smiling through the tears silently going down.

‘’Let’s drive to his apartment, right now’’ Harry jumped up again running upstairs getting my bag. I stood up and I walked to the door waiting for him.

// Niall’s apartment

‘’EIRIN? HARRY? What’s going on?’’ Niall asked surprise of us both smiling bright at his door when he opened it seeing us. ‘’We have something to tell you’’ Harry giggled and he gazed over at me smiling. ‘’Come in’’ Niall said smiling over us smiling at him.

‘’Soo? What’s going on?’’ Niall asked confused. ‘’What kind of boy name do you like the best, Will short for William, or Eric?’’ I smiled at him and I knew he wouldn’t know what I was talking about. ‘’Oh.. I guess Niall’s the best name for any boy’’ He chuckled just him being him.

I stared at Harry, we talked with our eyes about who of us that was going to drop the bomb on him. He smiled nodding for me to tell him and I giggled softly smiling back. ‘’Eric Niall Styles?’’ I laughed and Niall stared at me wondering.

He didn’t understand or see what I was hinting so I had to say it because he’s just so stupid sometimes. ‘’Niall.. I’m.. I mean we’re having twins.. Nadia Liniloza Styles and Eric Styles’’ I said standing up and he jumped up from his seat. He didn’t jump with excitement or smile. He just stood there right in front of me.

‘’Are you okay?’’ I asked worried about what he was thinking. ‘’I need to talk to you’’ he said suddenly grabbing my arm pulling me into his bedroom. ‘’What is it Niall?’’ I asked again as he slammed the door close.

‘’I’m your best friend, and as your best friend I want you to remember everything I say now even if you’re going to hate me for the rest of our lives. But.. please remember saying this is taking every strength I have in me. Don’t have them.. Don’t have the babies.. With Harry. I love you Eirin…. And not like you think I do, I love you like you love Harry.. He isn’t a dad material and I am. Please.. don’t have the children with him, I want to be the one with you.. I hate how he breaks your heart but you forgive him so easy. I love you, please be with me. I can’t stand here seeing you with him, he’s just going to hurt you. Choose me, pick me, love me!’’ I stared at him saying it over and over again and I stood there lifeless, frozen over what he said.

‘’Niall… i.. i…. please don’t make me choose between you and my own children… You can’t make me choose’’ I whispered tears streaming down my face. I turned around opening the door as I walked to Harry. ‘’I can’t be here… take me anywhere but here’’ I whispered and he wrapped his hand around me and he guided me out the door leaving Niall alone in his bedroom still.

‘’I think I just lost my best friend..’’ I cried as we both sat in the car, Harry now driving us away.