Part 67 - Afraid

Eirin’s POV

When I reached our villa I ran to my bag hiding my wrist from the others to get a cardigan and I grabbed a few bracelets to have over. Now you couldn’t see them, thank god. ‘’Come in the pool with us babe’’ Harry smiled from in the pool with the others drinks in their hands.

‘’I think I’ll just sit here relaxing’’ I said back smiling sitting down on the couch with Niall on the other side. Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn had plenty of pool fights and while I sat on the couch on my phone just going through my twitter.

They started running around in and out the door some seconds leaving me and Niall alone. ‘’Harry?’’ I said as he ran past me. ‘’Yeah babe?’’ He asked stopping, letting the lads run away from him out the door. ‘’Come here for a second’’ I said and he walked closer to me and I whispered into his ear.

‘’Don’t leave me here alone’’ I whispered and he giggled looking then at Niall. ‘’Niall’s here, you’ll be fine’’ He giggled running out the door before I could stop him. Niall looked at them running out then at me again, somehow I felt like he was thinking about killing me now or something.

Right when he stood up I stood up to, he’s head snapped to me as every step he took I took one away from him. I don’t want to be scared of him but I don’t know how much more I can hide from the others, they’ll be so angry and hurt if they knew Niall hurts me.

‘’Are you afraid of me now?’’ He asked smiling at me. I didn’t answer him I just walked behind the couch for some protection. ‘’Come on you totally are’’ He laughed at me like it was a joke. ‘’You know what, I’m not. You won’t hurt me so bad that I’ll die…  Your my friend, you’re the uncle to my children and family’’ I said with courage walking towards him standing almost a meter away from him.

‘’Then prove it, come closer’’ He smiled suspiciously staring at me. ‘’No i’m just fine here’’ I said and he stepped closer to me in seconds making me turn my head and flinch back scared. A scared silent tear fell from my eyes as he lifted his hand up.

He slowly brushed his hand under my eye drying away the tears, and he stroked my hair behind my ear. ‘’Look at me’’ He whispered inches away from me. I hesitated for a second about turning my head to face him but he stroked his and up and down my shoulder somehow comforting me through this.

My eyes met his and he smiled, It made me angry seeing him smile through this. ‘’i… I hate you’’ I whispered almost not saying it loud enough for him to hear. His smile went away turning to something angry.

‘’AAAAAAHHOUH!’’ he yelled pushing over a small table with a light on breaking the light. I stepped back taking a few long steps away from him. ‘’I can’t believe this…’’ he said with his dark frustrated voice.

‘’What can’t you believe? That you abused me? That… I did choose my family over you.. or the fact that we had sex? Can’t you get over it?’’ I said getting frustrated to. ‘’I love you so much I’m going crazy!’’ He whispered low and I don’t know if I heard it right.

‘’If you love me how come you hurt me like this?’’ I said lifting up my arm showing him my bruised wrist. Suddenly he grabbed around me slamming his lips on mine, I froze just standing there while he kissed me for a few seconds.

I pushed him off me and I ran after them but he followed me quickly grabbing my hand stopping me. ‘’No, let me go’’ I whispered turning to face him. ‘’Please…. I love you’’ he whispered holding my hand tight.

‘’Let me go now..’’ I commanded again. Immediately after I said that he pushed me up against the wall in the hallway and he stared at me empty.

********************

From Author: I'm so sorry it's short, but i have work and i didn't have much time this morning. I'll try to post another longer one when i get home.