Part 57 - I fucking married you

Eirin’s POV

‘’Listen If you tell me the truth I swear to you that I’ll help you with anything you need help with. And I’m not trying to buy you from the truth but I’m saying this as a good person.’’ I reassuring her and she looked at me hesitant to tell me the truth.

‘’Can I have your word no matter what?’’ she shy whispered staring at me and I brushed my tears away smiling at her encouraging. I nodded and she looked down at her hands then up at me again.

‘’The truth is that he didn’t sleep with me, and his not the father of my child. That night I met him… The story is I walked in to this bar and he was sitting there alone and I was alone to, so I walked up to him and we walked for a while about drinks, and food. Just small talks. And I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to sleep with him because after a while I remembered who he was and I was blown away to see him so vulnerable and sad.’’ Hannah said guilty.

I kept quiet for her to continue the story. ‘’So I thought maybe I could use him for his money and fame, so I took him to the couches where people sat kissing and doing crazy things. And I leaned over to kiss him and he backed off. He stood up immediately saying he had two kids and that he was going to marry his love… You… And I got him to sit down after a few minutes and I jumped him. I kissed him and he didn’t kiss me back, he moved away and went home seconds after I kissed him’’ I was so glad to hear her say that, I stood up and I stepped forward to her giving her a hug.

‘’I’m so happy that you told me the truth, and I swear I’m going to help you with this. You know what?’’ I said looking through my bag finding my check book, I wrote her a few numbers and I gave it to her.

Her eyes saw the numbers and she stared at me hopeful, secure and thankful. ‘’I had never…. Thought…. This is too much I can’t take this’’ She sobbed a little happy tears coming down her cheek. ‘’No, take it. Take it because your child needs it. Give your child the best life her or he can have. Because in my life I’ve had some big money problems and I almost died because I didn’t have the money. So I’m giving it to you as a gift, pretend like it’s a birthday present or something’’ I giggled supportive and she hugged me tight while sobbing.

Suddenly I heard knocks on her door and I stood up and so did she. ‘’Let me get it, I think I know who it is’’ I joked walking over to the door opening it so see a worried Niall. ‘’Hannah this is my best friend and family Niall, Niall this is Hannah.’’ I smiled at them both and he stared at me confused but then snapped out of it giving Hannah a friendly hand shake.

‘’Here’s my phone number if you need anything else, and don’t be afraid to call me anytime you need help or advice. It was lovely to meet you Hannah’’ I smiled giving her a quick hug before walking out the door with a confused Niall.

‘’Thank you, for everything’’ She said from the door as we walked down to the car. I smiled before I sat in the car, this time I sat in the driver’s seat. ‘’What happened there? Why are you so happy and friendly all of a sudden?’’ Niall asked amazed.

‘’She told me the truth.. And she made me remember something really important’’ I smiled bright at Niall, then looking back at the road. ‘’So the truth was good then? Since you remembered something?’’ He said thrilled chuckling.

 ‘’Yes Niall, and she even told me that she had jumped on him kissing him while he was drunk in a bar and he went home right after, after he pushed her away and he told her everything about having children and being with me.’’ I joyful smiled, playfully hitting my hand on Niall’s lap.

// Arrived back home

‘’Niall can we not tell anyone about this’’ I whispered as we walked in the door. ‘’I don’t think you should have secrets for Harry..’’ He whispered back and I grabbed his hand. ‘’Please..’’ I whispered and he nodded giving me a okay.

We walked inside and I opened the play room seeing the twins asleep, I heard giggling in the back yard so I walked out seeing Harry and Louis rolling in the grass play fighting. Liam laid flat laughing and Zayn was drinking.

I turned to Niall smiling, and I walked over to Harry. ‘’Hi handsome’’ I said and Harry’s head snapped to me. ‘’BABE!’’ He yelledimmediatelystanding up wrapping his hands aroundme. ‘’Did you buy the food?’’ He asked and i stared back at Niall remembering we totally forgot that.

‘’We may have forgotten the food’’ I made a funny face at him giggling. ‘’Then I’ll have to punish you babe for forgetting our food’’ he whispered into my ear and I smirked at Louis standing up trying to hide the fact that Harry was whispering dirty words into my ear.

‘’I totally know what he’s saying to you, get a room’’ Louis whined and I stroked my hand down to Harry’s ass gripping hard just for Louis to see and he smirked then he started laughing hysterical.

‘’It’s getting late lads, I’m taking my wife with me to bed. Do whatever you want except for touching my kids and waking them up’’ Harry rose his voice joking and suddenly he grabbed my hand guiding me up stage to our bedroom before I could say good night or say anything to the others.

‘’Wait… I’m not tired’’ I said as he hurried up the stairs. He laughed and he pushed me playfully inside our bedroom then locking our door. ‘’Change’’ he commanded his voice dark and I heard exactly what he was thinking.

I quickly changed my cloths taking on one of his black shirts and I turned the light off before jumping down in the bed taking a pillow hugging it. I faked sleeping when I heard him walking out of our bathroom.

‘’Babe? Bloody hell, you’re not sleeping’’ Harry yelled playfully and annoyed then he crawled up to me laying his body behind me. ‘’Fine… You don’t want it tonight but I’ll wake you in a hour or two..’’ He whispered seductively into my ear.

‘’I went to see her today’’ I whispered my eyes still closed. ‘’Who?’’ He questioned as he laid his hand on my hips. ‘’Hannah Emmatson… The girl in the magazines with you’’ I turned to face Harry and he looked so disappointed at me.

‘’Look I’m sorry but I needed to know the truth, I couldn’t sleep’’ I said in a hurry and he stood up from the bed speeding back and forth. ‘’I can’t believe you don’t trust me and I fucking married you and still you don’t believe me?!’’ Harry yelled at me and I was so shocked my how he was now it made me scared.