Part 22 - Don't hide

Eirin’s POV

I woke up to an empty tent, I took my clothes on and I stepped outside the tent. Everyone was sitting around the fire eating marshmallows and laughing. It’s morning now and it’s really light outside even if they have started a fire already. I walked over suddenly feeling myself wanting to throw up.

Coughing more than normal I cried out for Harry who saw me then ran towards me right away as I froze. Harry walked up to me scared and then he saw my face and I lifted my hands up to my mouth seeing the blood spill everywhere.

‘’No! What’s going on! Harry!’’ I cried out as I threw up more blood coughing. ‘’GUYS CALL 911!’’ Harry yelled and I fell down to the ground. He lifted my head up on his lap holding my head to the side as I threw up more blood.

‘’What’s happening’’ He sobbed out as Niall came running kneeling down to me. ‘’EIRIN!’’ He yelled out seeing all the blood. ‘’I.. I don’t want to die!’’ I cried out hysterical. ‘’You’re not dying! Someone call 911!’’ Harry continued yelling.

I knew it, I’m dying. I’m not going to make it. ‘’Harry… I love you’’ I whispered staring up at his lost face. ‘’Don’t say that, don’t say that!’’ he cried out. I lifted my hand to hold his and then I looked over to Niall. ‘’Niall, I love you all. Thank you for everything, I’ve been living a dream these last year soon to be. I love you, you’re all my family, my everything’’ I smiled knowing I’m dying and to be real I have lived the most amazing life ever. I got a new family and I love them more than anything.

Seeing everyone cry over me, screaming and running around with a phone I turned off every sound just looking at everyone one last time as my breathing slowed down. Harry grabbed my face shacking me as I felt my body get heavier and heavier. I’m falling, I’m dying.

This is how it feels like dying, now I’m going to meet my mom again in heaven. ‘’I’m going to see mom, I love you Harry forever…. I only wish I could have married you and lived with you forever but I guess heaven needs me.’’ I whispered out as he and Niall screamed crying out.

‘’Everything’s fine, I’ll see you in a few years. I’ll be waiting for you all’’ I whispered smiling. ‘’No, i… Marry me!’’ Harry yelled and I snapped my eyes open. ‘’It’s too late..  Harry it’s so many things I wanted to say to you but it’s too late. I don’t want to die but I am.. It’s too late’’ I cried out.

‘’No no, please stay alive. I love you, I’ll marry you, have children with you and our children are going to have children. I love you please, don’t leave me I’ll not survive this world alone.’’ Harry cried out holding my head up this his hands on my cheek.

‘’I’m dying!’’ I screamed out suddenly opening my eyes to see I was sitting up in the tent with a concerned Harry snapping up scared staring at me if I was hurt. I stared down at myself seeing I was sweating and crying.

‘’i.. I’m sorry for waking you. Just go back to sleep.’’ I whispered kissing Harry’s cheek taking my pants on in a hurry then taking my hoodie on stepping out of the tent.

I walked into the darkness away from the others turning around one time before I sat down behind a tree only a few meters away from my tent. ‘’That was the worst dream I have ever had’’ I thought out loud.  

‘’Are you okay?’’ I heard Harry whisper stepping forward sitting down with me at the tree. He laid his hand on my thigh to comfort me. ‘’I’m fine.. Just a bad dream… A really bad dream’’ I fake laughed a little trying to sound better.

‘’Don’t hide your pain from me, I can see it right through you. What was the dream about?’’ Harry calmly asked in a low comforting voice as he stroked my thigh. ‘’I was dying’’ I whispered enough for him to hear.

He didn’t say a word we just that there in the silence listening to nothing but silence.