Part 60 - Sex

Eirin’s POV

// Four hours later (Drunk)

We all sat drinking except for Liam who still was able to have just as much fun as us even if he didn’t drink. I sat with Niall and Harry, Harry had been drinking a lot and he was already mumbling and stumbling over everything in his way.

Zayn and Louis stood up dancing around playing the music so loud I couldn’t hear myself think. ‘’LET’S DANCE!’’ I yelled jumping up and taking both Niall and Harry with me. I stood in the middle of them and I jumped around knowing if I stood between them the drama would be flying everywhere.

I lifted up my bottle drinking then dancing more around everyone. Louis came up behind me wrapping his hands around me. I danced like if I was in the dirty dancing movie, moving my hips back and forth while Louis held his hands on my hips suddenly moving them down to my ass.

Pushing my ass up and down his tight as we stood dancing really close I was suddenly ripped away from him to Harry. ‘’Wow babe, calm down. Your mine!’’ He angry yelled over the music wrapping his hands tight around me.

‘’Baabheee… reelash… relax’’ I mumbled so drunk I don’t know how I was able to stand. ‘’HAZ COME WITH ME OUT’’ Zayn yelled taking his hand dragging him out for a smoke and Louis followed them.

I dropped my bottle on the ground by accident and Niall quickly came to my side as I fell down luckly on my hands. ‘’Eirin, that’s enough to drink tonight’’ Niall whispered helping me up but suddenly falling on top of me.

His body on mine, our faced inches away from mine. ‘’Niahhh.. Can’t bre… breathhh’’ I mumbled and he stood up helping me up. ‘’Are you guys okay? I just saw Niall fell on top of you trying to help you up’’ Liam walked over as Niall let go of my hand.

‘’I neeeeeeed a piiiieeeeeeeeeee’’ I yelled laughing without thinking it was funny. ‘’Let me help you’’ Niall said grabbing my hand and he and I walked slowly up the stairs laughing and giggling over how funny we talked and that we went able to stand straight.

‘’Can you come with me?’’ I asked giggling hard, and Niall followed me inside the guest bathroom and he locked the door. Niall stared at me while I stumbled around the bath room both giggling, ‘’oh I’ll turn around’’ he said suddenly awkward and he turned around and I laughed hearing myself pee in front of Niall.

‘’You pffsss.. turn around now’’ I mumbled my words not coming out right. ‘’You’re so drunk Eirin, seriously love we need to sober up’’ Niall laughed and I tried stumbling over to him but I failed and fell on the floor.

‘’Niall you didn’t catch me..’’ I faked a cry and he fell down to me worried. ‘’I’m so’’ I stopped him lifting my finger up to his lips. ‘’Let’s get down to the others before I do something I can’t control.’’ He said standing up.

As we walked down the stairs Louis jumped out from the living room. ‘’We’re going to a club, do you want to come with?’’ He asked exited holding his drink. Suddenly I felt sick and I ran upstairs again throwing up right away.

Niall’s POV

‘’I guess she’s not coming with you, I’ll be here… I know you guys don’t like people throwing up. I’ll call you later’’ I said walking up again. I saw the lads leaving out the door a taxi waiting for them outside.

I walked inside seeing Eirin passed out on the floor in front of the toilet. She looked so beautiful even if she had makeup all over her face now not in the right places. ‘’Harry?’’ She whispered and I lifted her up bridal style taking her to her bed.

Somehow I managed carrying her without falling and losing my balance. ‘’Kiss me’’ she whispered opening her eyes, and I don’t know if she was seeing me or Harry. ‘’I’m not Harry love, it’s Niall’’ I smiled at her drunkenness.

She moved around not looking comfortable so I leaned over her lifting a pillow from under her away and she looked up at me my face inches away from her. I stared at her blue crystal eyes in the dark. It was like I was getting lost in the darkness only stars over me.

I was about to move back and out from the bed but her hands moved to my shirt dragging me back and suddenly our lips met. I moved right away kissing her passionately back, her hands moved up to my hair then stroking down my shoulders down my arms.

Eirin’s POV

I don’t know what I’m doing… What am I doing… I can’t do this to Harry, what if I lose Niall, our friendship. Eirin get yourself together, you’re going to kill yourself.

Niall’s POV

I saw her hesitating about this and I moved back, my body fell beside her and I laid flat just like her watching the ceiling. ‘’I do want this Niall, I want to feel you… Feel you inside me.. Kiss you forever.. But. But I’m married to Harry, your best friend and my husband. We can’t do this’’ She whispered and I turned on my side watching as a tear fell from her eyes.

‘’If I only… if I only met you before him.. Maybe this could be different.. If… you where mine I would make the sweetest softest but most passionate love to you… Because I do love you, I have loved you since from the start and I know as long as your happy… I’ll manage getting tortured every day by… you loving someone that’s not me…’’ I whispered so hurt my eyes exploding with tears not falling out and my chest hurting.

‘’Niall… I love you to’’ she turned to face me a small smile around her beautiful lips. ‘’Why does it hurt so much… Being with someone you love, and having children and being super happy but still feeling lost because I… I love… you.. It hurts that I can’t be with you…’’ She sobbed tears rolling down her cheek and I sat up and she laid her head on my tights as I brushed my fingers through her hair.

‘’I wished I could not have the life I have now and be with you for only a day… Being together with you, loving you and making love with you’’ I whispered softly and she lifted her hand up to mine, our fingers locking together tight.

‘’Where is the others?’’ she asked her eyes closed. ‘’They went out to a club, it’s only us in the house’’ I informed her and she crawled out the bed walking out the bedroom to the stairs.

Eirin’s POV

‘’HELLO? HELLO IS ANYONE HERE?’’ I yelled trying to find out if we really were alone. I walked a little down the stairs seeing all the shoes gone and I knew it. We were alone here. I ran up the stairs again slamming the door shut and locking it before stopping in front of the bed staring at Niall his eyes shocked staring at me confused.

‘’I… I need to know’’ I whispered lifting my shirt of me, then crawling up to Niall sitting on his lap right over his member. ‘’I.. I don’t think this is a good idea’’ he whispered his hands already on my hips.

I leaned in kissing his lips and his hands moved right away up and down my upper body feeling, his warm hands stroking down my back and I moved my kissed down to his neck. A moan left his mouth as I kissed and sucked his neck leaving small marks.

I can’t believe what I’m thinking right now.. Am I really going to have sex with my best friend…. Cheating on my husband…