Part 20 - Where are you?

Eirin’s POV

I sat a little annoyed at Harry and Niall as we drove to the place we were camping. ‘’So?’’ Niall started and I stopped him right away. ‘’No.. I can’t believe you kept something like that for me Niall, you’re my bestfriend. I would totally have told you it’’ I turned to face him and he lost all expression. ‘’What? It was a surprise and I promised Harry not to tell you’’ Niall whined out and Harry chuckled.

‘’Anyway.. Who’s sleeping with who? I don’t even know if I want to sleep with any of you’’ I tried sounding serious but I laughed with sarcasm. ‘’Whuuuut.. Well then, I’ll sleep with Nialler here then’’ Harry fake cried and I laughed holding his hand.

I texted Liam asking who he’s sleeping with and he said Louis and Zayn. I guess I’ll just have to sleep alone then. I don’t think that will go so good, laying alone in a tent in a forest. All the scary sounds, it’s like a horror movie. I’m totally going to die first.

The car stopped after a while and we all got out. ‘’We’re lucky there’s a road up here.’’ Niall laughed and I laughed to. We’re all too lazy. All the three cars stopped together and everyone got out, me and Niall the first one’s and then Louis came running to us.

‘’We need to put up the tents first, then you’ll all have time to play’’ I informed them taking the tents out from the trunk. Liam came and helped me putting them up. ‘’You should now when we were filming the This is Us movie we went on a camping trip in Sweden and putting up the tents didn’t go so well. But we’re better now I hope’’ I laughed at Liam as he said that.

I grabbed a tent walking over to a beautiful spot putting it right in the middle of everything. ‘’Do you need help?’’ Harry asked stepping over to me. I laughed with sarcasm asking if he was stupid. He fake cried walking over to Niall putting their tents up.

I had no problems with putting up the tent, it was much easier then I thought it would be. Niall and Harry struggled a bit but then Liam came and helped them.

I don’t know how many times I heard them curse over the tent and how many times they argued making me laugh so that only I heard it. We all had out tents a little apart, only Zayn, Liam and Louis had put there two tents together only inches away. Niall and Harry had their tent four meters away from me.

Grabbing my bag then a blanket, and a sleeping bag I fixed everything in my tent making it really cute and warm. ‘’This is cute’’ Niall scared me making me jump into the tent. ‘’What the fuck Niall, trying to kill me!’’ He laughed handing me his hand helping me out of the tent.

‘’Sorry, we’re all walking around finding firewood. So that we can make a fire.’’ You and I are the one’s finding it and the others are making food and putting up chairs.’’ Niall said and I gazed over to Harry as he took out food from some bags. Liam and Louis fighting over a chair and Zayn just on his phone.

‘’Let’s go then’’ I smiled at Niall as we walked away from the others. As we walked taking up some wood from the trees and not even talking a word. I looked over to Niall a few times while I lifted up wood.

It felt like it was awkward between us so I needed to break it before we went crazy. And to be truthful I didn’t like the darkness of the night slowly coming faster and faster over us. Suddenly thinking way to much Niall went away and I didn’t see him. I turned around looking around me, everywhere. Behind some trees and walking in circles.

‘’Seriously Niall, this isn’t fun!’’ I yelled out fake laughing. ‘’Niall? Niall seriously!’’ I screamed out walking in some random direction. Wow, did I just get lost in a freaking forest the first day of camping. This isn’t good.