Part 21 - 15 minutes later

Harry’s POV

Eirin kept moving back and forth with her ass on my lap, slowly rubbing over my thigh making me feel hotter and hotter. I didn’t want to get up from the chair since my erection was hard already. She turned around a few times looking down and I knew she felt it to.

I moved my hands to her hips a few times to hold her still because she only made it worse. ‘’Maybe we did or didn’t’’ I answered the others and I knew the lads would never let got his question if me and Eirin fucked very time after the concerts. And to be real that was the only time we had time alone.

‘’My turn, Liam truth or dare’’ I asked and Eirin leaned her back down on my chest. ‘’Dare because you all are too scared to choose it.’’ He answered and I thought about a dare but I didn’t know. ‘’Hm.. should I be mean like make you sleep outside the tent tonight or something worse?’’ I laughed and he whined saying no please.

‘’Since you took dare, I dare you to tell Eirin 10 things you love about her.’’ I smiled and she pushed herself down on my tights making me groan out a whisper. ‘’One she’s funny, two I love her hair, three she can make you all shut up like myself, four mature, five her smile, six that she’s my best friend, seven she doesn’t like spoons like me, eight she understands everything, nine a forgiving person, ten cares to much about others something that’s bad sometimes.’’ He smiled at her and she giggled softly.

‘’Eirin, truth or dare’’ He asked her and I knew that this would go wrong. ‘’Dare’’ she said calmly, ‘’I dare you to sit on someone else’s lap the entire night.’’ Liam said it and she turned around to face me right away. ‘’Um.. I don’t think I can’’ She said concerned over me.

Eirin’s POV

What was I supposed to do, I can’t move from Harry’s lap he has the biggest boner ever. I took of my jacked still sitting on his lap then as I got up I laid it down on his chest and he pushed it smoothly down over his hard length.

‘’Okay, who am I going to sit on then?’’ I asked as I stood up waiting for Liam’s answer, he stared at the others and I saw Niall’s face right away turn pink. ‘’What about your best girlfriend Nialler there?’’ Liam said pointing to Niall beside Harry.

‘’Fine’’ I mumbled walking over to Niall slowly sitting down, he moved his legs apart so that I could sit between them and not on his thigh. ‘’You okay?’’ I whispered to Niall and he stroked his hand over my arm softly while the others did there truth and dare.

After a few more rounds we drank a little, Louis and Zayn getting way to drunk. Harry watched me carefully as I sat on Niall. I whispered a few times to Niall asking if he was okay and he just stoked his hand over my back every time the others was distracted.

‘’I’m tired’’ I said to the others and they whined how early it was even if the next day already had started. I walked over to my tent, lucky for me it was 10 meters away from the others. I opened the tent crawling inside, taking of my pants then my shirt slowly sliding down my sleeping bag.

I texted Harry that I was feeling alone in the tent, and that I was naked sending him a funny face. I knew how hot Harry got then I said I was naked. He never said no to cuddle with me especially when I was naked. He liked to stroke his hands all over my body touching everything he could, making me moan as he kissed me touching me everywhere.

15 minutes later the tent opened and he crawled inside, he kneeled over me taking his cloths of leaving him in just his boxers. He opened my sleeping bag and crawled inside as I zipped it up again. We laid really close not a inch between our bodies.

‘’Haz, I can feel your um.. big junior pushing my thigh.’’ I giggled and he’s cheeks turned red for a moment and he stroked his hand behind my back slowly taking my bra off making me chuckle. ‘’We can’t do it here, we’re both to loud’’ I whispered into his ear as he kissed down my cheek, down my neck to my chest.

‘’Then i'll just cuddle and play with you.’’ He seduced me stroking his hand down my side to my ass gripping hard pushing me closer to his body. Every time I saw or felt his hard dick against me I felt wetter right away.

I stroked my hand down his side as he laid close to me, stroking it down to his hip then I slide my hand down to his boxers stroking my hand inside softly gripping his hard erection. He moaned rolling over so that he laid on his back making me have more access.

‘’You like that babe?’’ I whispered leaning on him. ‘’Yeah’’ he mumbled out as I rubbed his erection. I unzipped the sleeping back lifting myself on him so that my wet panties and his boxers was the only thing between our hot bodies ad I rubbed my core over his hard erection making him groan with pleasure.

‘’Oh god babe, we… need to stop.. lads will hear.. fuck’’ he whispered moaning as I rubbed faster harder on his boxers leaning down putting both my hands on each side of his shoulder. He closed his eyes biting his lips and I knew he was going to come so I went faster and he almost screamed making me immediately take my hand over his mouth to keep him quiet.

‘’Come for me baby, just like I need, imagine coming inside me now. Feeling my walls tighten up’’ I whispered seducing him while holding my hand over his mouth.

I felt him slow down a little, he shook a few times and I knew he came as I felt his boxers wet. I opened my bag finding one of his boxers that I packed and some new underwear. I took Harry’s boxers off as he laid there out of breath and I took on his new boxers then I lifted myself up a little taking of mine and taking on some new ones.

‘’Here’’ he said still out of breath handing me his used shirt, I smiled putting it on as I laid down in the sleeping bag again and zipped it up. He laid his arm over my body as we both laid on our sides staring at each other.

‘’Love you, good night’’ I whispered leaning in to kiss his lips. He kissed me and whispered the same.