Part 35 - Did you break up?

Eirin's POV

''Harry?'' walked after him into the living room. ''NO! NO don't talk to me, I need... to think alone for a minute'' he yelled at me and I froze. ''Are.. are you ending it.. or do you need a break..'' I silently cried and Harry showed no empathy or sympathy.

''I.. I need a break'' he didn't seem sure but he said it and I felt my heart break into pieces. ''F.. fine.. How long do you need, a day.. a week? M..more?'' My voice cracked feeling every blood inside of me disappear.

''I don't know, please.. I just.. I'm in a world famous band with someone who's in love with my fiancé and that she even fucking loves him to. What.. I can't even.. Just leave'' He commanded and I grabbed my things quickly walking out the door slamming it shut.

I... I can't go into my apartment, I'm not ready yet. Where am I going to go, I have no one here now. I texted Liam asking if he had a room but he couldn't have me over because his girlfriend didn't really like me.

Lucky for me I had Harry's car keys in my jacket, so I walked down taking his car driving to the mall. I needed some new cloths since I couldn't want go into my flat and Harry didn't want me. Right when I came to the mall paparazzi's and fans was going crazy.

''Where's Harry?'' ''Did you break up?'' ''Why are you buying new cloths?'' Everyone yelled at me and I had enough problems and now the media. I quickly walked past them into all the stores I needed and I ran out to the car again through everyone as they screamed at me.

I hear my phone calling and I saw Niall had called me 17 times already. ''WHAT DO YOU WANT'' I yelled through the phone trying not to cry because of all the reporters and paparazzi's around the car.

''I'm sorry but where are you, photos of you alone in the mall are trending saying you're crying and that you and Harry aren't together anymore. Please talk to me'' he said through the phone and I threw the phone on the seat beside me as I started the car driving away.

''Niall.. Never talk to me again, Harry don't even want me anymore. He yelled at me saying he needed a break. I'm losing him and this time I don't know if I'll get him back... And it's.. my fault'' I cried driving faster. I quickly hung up the phone crying hard, my heart ripping out of body.

After I drove for over one hour going in circles I stopped by a hotel checking in for two weeks. ''Do you have a training room here?'' I asked the man guiding me to my room. ''Yes top floor on the right'' he said and I thanked him and he left.

I changed my cloths into some work cloths and I got up to the top floor. Right away I saw a boxing back and I kicked the bag as hard as I could letting go off all the anger.

''I'm sorry miss, we're closing in 5 minutes.'' A man came up to me and I stopped wondering over how long I had been there. ''How.. how long have I been here?'' I whispered and the man turned around staring at me.

''You've been here for over three hours miss, and I guess you have a lot of anger or you're just a hard trainer because I have never seen a girl kick and hit a bag as much and hard as you.'' The man smiled walking away.

Going back to my room I saw a few girls whispering and pointing at me but I closed my door getting undressed then I stepped into bath tub just relaxing but I kept thinking about Harry, his smell, his fingers locked in mine, his hugs...

I miss everything.. And it had only been a couple hours.

// Three days later

I tried so many times to call and text Harry but I turned my phone off and i laid in my hotel room for three days. The media was going crazy because they found out that I was staying here alone and not with Harry.

He didn't text me or contact me, not even the Liam texted me. No one did, I was alone and it was driving me crazy. I thought about going back to dad but I... I couldn't since he hated me for not coming to my mom's funeral.

What am I supposed to do now, I had never know he would react this bad. It's all my fault anyway. I still had his car something I'm happy for because I used way to much staying at this hotel. I checked out after my forth day at the hotel and I drove back home.

A part of me wanted and wished for Harry to come out the door but somehow I knew he wouldn't. I paused in front of my door, I don't know why I can't go in. I haven't been home since Olivia died but I can't get the imagine out my head of her dying beside me while we both slept in the bed. I can't sleep in that bed that she... she died in and I was sleeping.

Beating myself up over this is stupid, but the worst thing is beating myself up because I was sleeping and I didn't do anything, what if I didn't sleep she would, she could have been alive now.

Slowly locking up the door I opened it peaking inside trying to find the courage to walk in. But I just stood there in the door frame, as I peeked inside I saw my bedroom door open and right away I sat my bed. It hadn't changed, nothing changed.

''I can't do this, I can't step inside, I'm not strong enough'' I whispered out to myself as I sobbed a little silently. I closed my door again sliding down it, sitting outside not having the courage to walk in. I feel so stupid for not walking inside my own apartment.

I pushed my knees up to my chest as I wrapped my hands around them, I lifted my head down silently sitting here breathing as the tears fell down. So much pain have happened in my life, I have brought more pain to the people around me. I'm a burden and I should have died.

''I should have died... I should have died'' I whispered again and again, ''I'm hurting everyone and all of this wouldn't have happened if I just died.. I wish I died so much'' I rose my voice feeling the hard chest pain, my heart breaking, my eyes hurting, my head banding.

''I'm.. I'm sorry'' a sudden voice whispered out of nowhere making me snap my head up seeing who it was.