Part 65 - Accident

Eirin’s POV

‘’Can you go get my phone, I left it in the room’’ Louis asked, ‘’As normal you forget things.. Yeah, key please?’’ I said and I got his key and I walked to their room. I opened the door and I walked in not seeing a thing because of the darkness, it was already really late. We used the whole day at the pool and inside just having fun and drinking drinks.

‘’SHIT OUH!’’ I yelled hitting my foot in something as I looked for the light. ‘’Damn I have my phone, fuck I’m stupid’’ I said out loud to myself. I heard someone breath heavy and I jumped taking my phone out right away taking the flash light on.

‘’Who’s there?’’ I asked low. I walked to the breathing and I saw Niall sitting in a chair in a corner with a bottle of vodka and his phone. ‘’Are you okay?’’ I asked worried. He didn’t say anything he just sipped from the bottle lifting his head for a second looking at me.

‘’Niall? Why do you hate me all of a sudden?’’ I asked walking forward to him. He didn’t move, he didn’t look at me, he just sat there. ‘’God your so freaking annoying.. What’s up with you?’’ I raised my voice annoyed.

He snapped up walking towards me angry, ‘’EIRIN GET THE FUCK OUT, I CAN’T LOOK AT YOUR UGLY FACE, HEAR YOUR AWFUL VOICE, SEE YOUR…. YOUR SO UGLY, AND I THINK I’M GOING TO THROW UP ON YOU. FUCK OFF!’’ He yelled inches away from my face.

My eyes filled up with tears faster than light as I stared at him so angry, so pissed off. ‘’Your drunk, you’re not thinking straight’’ I whispered so hurt by his words. ‘’BITCH I’M NOT DRUNK, FUCK CAN’T YOU SEE. Your ugly as hell’’ He snapped again stepping even closer to me.

‘’I don’t believe you!’’ I yelled and suddenly he lifted his hands everything going in slow motion, and he punched his fist right into my cheek going for my eye but I tried turning but he hit me on my cheek making me flinch in pain as I fell on the floor.

I stared down at my hands and then up at Niall, he’s face turned a snow white color and he stepped forward trying to help me up but I flinched back quickly scared. ‘’Don’t…’’ I sobbed trying to control my tears and my fear.

He stepped back and I stood up on my feet again just staring into his eyes looking for some reason for this. ‘’I forgive you, I know your just pissed off… It’s fine, I’ll just go get some ice for my cheek.. It’s fine’’ I said smiling just forgetting what happened just seconds ago.

‘’FUCK, CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!’’ He yelled again pushing me on the floor again while I walked past him. ‘’What was that for?’’ I snapped so tired of getting pushed around. ‘’You know what, I’m not going away. You can push me away as much as you want but I’m your family and your mine, I’ll stay with you till you get better and not so bitchey!’’ I yelled pushing him backwards.

He lifted his hand to hit me again but I kicked my knee up into his sensitive area making him fall to the ground. ‘’I.. i.i’m going to kill you!’’ He yelled standing up and I ran to the door trying to get away but he gripped my shirt throwing me back on the floor making me fall on my back.

‘’I’M SO TIRED OF YOU, I’m so fucking tired of your voice, your body, your everything! I can’t believe I became friends with you, or that I even had sex with you… Your so… your so…’’ He stopped sitting on me while I laid on the floor with his hands locked on my wrist as I tried to push him away.

‘’I’M SO?... Say it… I’m so? Fat, ugly, awful, I should kill myself maybe? Well fuck you I tried killing myself but I kept waking up to you or Harry…’’ I cried out and he slapped me on the cheek again right where he had hit me before.

I suddenly stopped crying, my eyes went from his eyes to staring straight up at the ceiling over us. He sat over me and I just stared up, my brain lost everything.

I laid there suddenly frozen, lifeless with my eyes open while I stared up so lost but still alive. Why is Niall doing this? Does he secretly love me still, or.. Is he really angry at me for destroying what we had. Or maybe it’s because we both lost something important.

‘’NIALL WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GET OFF HER!’’ A dark voice said running towards us pushing Niall away from me and I just kept staring at nothing. My eyes open but not really seeing anything. ‘’Eirin? Eirin? Are you okay?’’ A voice asked again.

‘’Get water and throw it into her face, maybe that will help’’ the familiar voice said again and I heard yelling and running around me. ‘’Niall what did you do? Are you bloody hell crazy?’’ Someone yelled and I heard something break.

I closed my eyes as water splashed on my face suddenly making me sit up right away. ‘’I’m fine’’ I whispered seeing Harry’s worried but angry face staring at me. He brushed his thumb on my cheek over the sore and blue cheek.

‘’I’m sorry’’ he whispered helping me up. ‘’Harry nothing happened, I walked in here not seeing a thing and it was completely dark. So I walked into something and I fell right on my face. Niall came running to me and he sat on me trying to snap me out of my thoughts.’’ I said fake smiling, and he stared at me then at Niall who Louis and Liam was standing over.

‘’Look I’m fine, It was just an accident’’ I said again convincing them the lie, I giggled fake standing up. ‘’You’re so strange girl..’’ Zayn laughed and Louis joined him laughing. Niall just sat there as Louis hugged him joking around.

‘’I know.. I fail at everything’’ I joked laughing. Harry laid his arm on my shoulder laughing with us not as much but a little. ‘’I’m going to bed, I’m still really jetlagged’’ I said walking to the door letting Harry go.

‘’Do you want me to come with you, so that you don’t fall again?’’ Harry joked laughing. ‘’No, have fun with the lads. Have fun, but don’t do anything stupid’’ I laughed walking out the door. I texted Niall as I walked down to our villa. – To Niall, No matter what you do or say I’ll always be there for you. Because that’s what family are for. Don’t tell the boys the truth, I’m just going to convince them other ways. From Eirin.

I laid my phone down suddenly hearing someone texted me. - To Eirin, Die. From Niall. I stared at the text a few times and I laughed, I knew no matter how mad he was at me he would never really say that and mean it. – To Niall, Love you to bestfriend. From Eirin. I wrote and I opened the door to our villa.

****************************

From Author: What do you think of this twist? I never wanted this to get this way but i think it's really fun to write.. Not so much for you readers, sorry. But don't be worried, it will all work out in the end.... Maybe.. Comment below what you think, and what you want to happend in the next parts. :) Love you all amazing readers!