Part 16 - Another girl to sleep with

Eirin’s POV

// Few hours later

I woke up by someone moving me and I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry smiling tired at me. I quickly glanced around the plane seeing everyone asleep except for me and Harry. ‘’I need to pee, I’m sorry for waking you.’’ He brushed his fingers over my cheek as I sat up and he stood over me stepping past me.

‘’It’s fine, I need to go to the toilet to.’’ I smiled putting down the blanket in the chair before we both walked down to the toilets. Harry walked first and I followed behind him having a little space between us.

He suddenly stopped making me walk right into him thinking about something else. ‘’Eirin I was thinking.. Maybe we could.. have?’’ He leaned in whispering into my ear wrapping his hand around me gripping hard on my ass. ‘’I want you around me moaning’’ he whispered seductively.

‘’Wow Styles calm down, we’re on a plane. And dream on’’ I smirked pushing him off stepping into the toilet before he could go in. When I finished I walked back to my seat finding Harry asleep on both mine and his seat so I looked around for an empty seat to find none available.

Louis was dead asleep and Niall were listening to music maybe asleep. I sat down between mine and the lads seats, in the middle of the mess of their feet’s but I didn’t care, I’m too tired still. I grabbed Harry’s jacked that already were on the floor and I laid down to sleep.

‘’Babe.. Babe.. Come here’’ I heard a dark sleepy voice as I felt some strong arms lifting me up on a lap. ‘’I’m here baby, just sleep’’ He whispered wrapping his hands around me as I sat on his lap, I had my feet over in the seat just like him sitting between his legs as he held me. I laid with my back against his chest feeling his breathing rise and fall slowly.

Feeling his warm body against mine, hearing his breathing, his hands wrapped around me. I’m in love and I love him with my entire heart. I just hope he won’t break my heart, because what makes me the most scared is the fact that this boy can do one thing and break my heart, making me break down. But I trust him, and I know we’re going to be fine if we just are together and love each other.

‘’Eirin, wake up’’ Someone yelled super loud making my eyes shoot up like a firework. ‘’WHHAT?’’ I screamed out falling on the floor. I heard voices laugh as I got up and I saw Louis and Niall laugh their ass of, and Harry giggling behind his blanket that he held over his face only his eyes looking over it.

‘’What the fuck was that for? I could have died’’ I angry slapped Niall in his shoulder as I sat down in the seat moving Harry’s feet away from my seat annoyed. ‘’I’m sorry babe, Louis gave me no choice. He said he would leave me forever.’’ Harry whined stroking his hand up and down my arm. I give him the ‘’don’t even’’ look angry pushing him off.

‘’I’m sorry, it’s my fault. But your face was priceless. You totally though we were crashing.’’ Louis laughed and Niall giggled with him. ‘’You boys are…. I’m getting my revenge, just remember that’’ I smiled staring down at my phone thinking of the perfect revenge.

‘’When are we landing?’’ Niall asked bumping his foot into my leg making my head snap up at him. I checked my phone and we’re landing in just 2 hours. ‘’2 hours’’ I half smiled staring down at my phone then up at Niall and Louis who’s already bored.

Louis was playing on his phone and sometimes annoying Harry, thank god he didn’t bother annoying me anymore. I was looking through my phone for some awful revenge’s for them, and sometimes gazing up to Harry seeing him smile at me as he stroked his hand over my arm, he’s always checking me out with the grin I love around his smile.

// 3 Hours later

‘’Eirin.. Eirin who’s girlfriend are you?’’

‘’Are you Louis whore?’’

‘’Are you Harry’s old agent?’’

‘’Is your name Eirin Greene?’’

‘’Harry who’s the girl?’’

‘’Harry, you got another girl to sleep with’’

I couldn’t count all the reporters and paparazzi’s who followed us from inside the airport out to the cars. We had all talked about me and Harry not walking together, so I followed Louis staying close behind him. I felt so scared, fans were making it hard to walk without getting pushed around.

A few times I almost fell but Liam who walked behind me grabbed my arm a couple times saving me. Harry walked first, Louis, Me, Liam, Niall and Zayn. The security walked in between us but they all said that they had to take care of the boys first because of the fans so if anything happened to me. They’ll not care until the boys are in safety.

Hearing all the questions, and hearing fans yell, screaming loud I felt so scared. I had been with famous people before as their manager and agent but never have it been like this with so many people. This was beyond anything I could imagine, as we almost reached the cars a fan grabbed my arm making me lose my balance and I flew to the side out of the chain.

The fans ran around Liam and I saw he tried to help me but he got taken away by the security and I just sat there on the ground as all kinds of people ran passed me, bumping into me hard probably leaving many bruises. I stood up to suddenly get hit down to the ground again. Everything went black for a few seconds and I felt a hand grab my arm and I flinched back scared.

‘’Eirin, I’m here to help you’’ A security guard to the boys said helping me up guiding me to the car. I crawled into the back seat still not seeing clearly. ‘’Oh my god’’ Someone yelled, ‘’Shit look at your eye’’ Another voice said, I rubbed my eyes quickly my vision becoming a bit better but not my pain.

‘’Harry’s going to flip out when he sees your face’’ I opened my eyes seeing Zayn and Liam sitting beside me. ‘’What happened, are you okay?’’ Liam concerned asked me handing me paper that I just looked questioned at. I stared down at the paper for a second wondering why he gave me it and I took up my phone seeing my eye already sore bruising, with a bit blood falling down from my eyebrow.

I had a small cut right under my eye brow where blood slowly fell down my eye. ‘’Fuck, I can’t even remember what happened’’ I said looking at Zayn and Liam holding the paper up to my eye. They both looked at me worried, giving me the biggest pity look.

‘’I’m fine, I’ve been through worst. That you all know’’ I faked a smile turning my head staring out the window as we drove to our hotel. But the thing is this scared me a bit more then dying, being left by Harry even though I know his safety if before mine. It just makes me think what could happen to me. We’re sleeping at a hotel till tomorrow then in the morning we’re checking out the tour bus.

Liam and Louis didn’t say a word to me the whole car ride and when we got to the hotel I had put my hoodie on hiding my black eye. I walked quickly to the elevator going up to my room, thank god we had already got our room keys before we got to the hotel in case fans tried to steal them.

I didn’t share room with Harry because the media could find out so soon about it, to cover up everything we had our own rooms. When I got to my room I locked the door throwing my bag on the bed undressing myself then going to the bathroom to take a shower, cleaning the cut and putting ice on it. Trying my best to hide if from Harry, he’ll just worry and overthink it.