Part 10 - Drop the gun

Eirin’s POV

He moved and I pulled the trigger again shooting down on the ground beside him almost hitting him. ‘’I’M NOT FUCKING LYING, GET DOWN HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD!’’ I yelled. The man running towards us looked familiar as my eyes for a second looked up again.

‘’EIRIN!’’ I immediately heard Harry yell. ‘’CALL THE POLICE!’’ I yelled back still pointing the gun at the man on the road. He held his hands over his head as he laid face down on the road. ‘’What’s going on!’’ He yelled running to me but he stopped when he saw the gun, his eyes went wide in terror and somehow I felt this feeling that he’s more scared of me now holding the gun than of what could have happened.

‘’Shit, babe let go of the gun. Give it to me’’ He said slowly stepping forward. ‘’NO! CALL THE POLICE!’’ I yelled stepping past him still pointing the gun on the man. I saw Harry call the police then saying where we were after hesitant trying to find a way to get the gun away from me. But I don’t feel safe until I see this man inside a police car.

‘’Police will be here soon, give me the gun Eirin’’ He said holding his hand out for me to give it to him. ‘’No.. He’s going to get up then and run away or kills us.’’ I felt the tears fall down my cheek as I held tighter around the gun shacking a little. I’m suffocating, the pressure is making it even harder to breathe.

He tried stepping forward but I used my other hand to stop him. When I heard the police cars drive down the small back street I felt a little safer. ‘’DROP THE GUN NOW!’’ One police man yelled from the car walking towards me pointing his gun at me.

‘’He’s the bad one here. He tried to kill me!’’ I screamed angry at the police man. ‘’Drop the gun miss.’’ He stepped forward. ‘’Please just take him first..’’ I said out still holding the gun at the man on the road, the police man looked at Harry then at me a few times before ordering another police man to take the attacker into the car.

‘’Miss I’m slowly going to walk over to you, and I need you to slowly lay it down in front of you. There’s no more danger.’’ He slowly and calmly said.  I tried putting the gun down but my arms were frozen. ‘’Eirin, please give me the gun.’’ I heard Harry tell me holding my arm. ‘’I can’t.. I’m.. scared’’ I whispered out as I saw the police man had this worried look. ‘’Eirin look at me, only me. I’m here. Right here. Your safe!’’ He whispered slowly taking the gun away from me hugging me tight handing the police man the gun.

‘’Your safe’’ Harry whispered into my ear stroking my back in comfort.

We had to write a rapport with the police about what happened and then we got to go. The boys were already in my apartment when we walked in. ‘’Shit what happened to your face!’’ Liam concerned asked stepping forward from the couch to hug me. ‘’Can we please eat and have fun and not talk about this.’’ I whispered looking serious at the boys.

‘’Of course.’’ Niall said standing up. ‘’I’m just going to clean up a little. Begin eating if you want. I’ll be right back’’ I said stepping into my bedroom with a big fake smile.

Harry’s POV

I saw the boys look at me questioned and worried when Eirin closed the bedroom door. ‘’Look boys, before you ask a million questions. Let me first just breathe a little.’’ I said not too loud for Eirin to hear. I sat down on a chair beside the couch feeling my eyes burn. If I’m feeling this panic how the hell is she even able to keep herself together, I can’t breathe. She’s been through so much and keeps getting into trouble.

‘’She was going to the car for 5 minutes and suddenly she called me… S---saying a guy with a gun were running after her. I had just made the food and placed the table. I ran for my death terrified of what would happen. Lads I almost lost her. I ran down the back street to the parking place and she was standing with a gun pointed to that man who could have killed her.’’ I felt a tear fall down my cheek but I brushed it away quickly.

‘’Wow.. She must be strong to take a man alone with a gun’’ Louis said smiling. ‘’I guess but she almost didn’t let go of the gun when the police ordered her to. They told her to drop the gun but she froze. I have never seen someone so scared, her face was pale white in terror.’’ They all looked at me concerned and just as shocked as me.

‘’Well everything’s fine now mate, relax. Let’s be happy nothing bad happened and that she’s alive.’’ Zayn laughed to make the air a bit better and we all hugged like we always do to comfort each other.

‘’Harry? Can you help me a little?’’ I heard Eirin ask from the bedroom door. I walked over and I saw the cut she had on her cheek. ‘’I’ll get the first aid kit, sit here’’ I said pointing to the bed. Walking to the bathroom to get the bandages and first aid kit I stepped into the bedroom kneeling in front of her between her legs as I cleaned her cut and took a big bandage on.

I smiled at her kissing her lips passionately while she stroked her hands up my back to my hair. She smiled under our kissing. I don’t know but just feeling her so close to me takes away all worries, but I guess just for now. ‘’OI, CHILL MATE! We’re the guests here remember.’’ Louis laughed standing in the doorframe scaring both me and Eirin.

Wrapping my arms around her waist lifting her up as I stood up, I smiled stepping out the door pushing Louis away. ‘’You look cute with that big white bandage on your cheek.’’ Louis smirked then turned around to walk to the table.

‘’LET’S EAT FINALLY!’’ Niall yelled running to the table. We all just laughed at him then joining him.