Part 34 - The truth? is yes

Eirin’s POV

I had been driving for god know how long, it felt like hours and when I had driven home again and I hoped that Niall had left. Slowly I locked up Harry’s apartment again and everything was dark, I saw a small light from someone’s phone from the couch and I shuffled over seeing Harry’s sleepy face.

‘’Styles?’’ I whispered and he jumped turning his head quickly. ‘’Where have you been, I called and texted you. Who’s out running for five hours, god woman!’’ he rose his voice but whispered.

‘’I just had something on my mind and I forgot time.’’ I whispered back leaning on top of him laying my head on his chest, cuddling into his neck as he opened his legs for me to put my feet between. ‘’Where’s Niall?’’ I whispered suddenly wondering why we whispered. ‘’He’s asleep in my bed, he totally blacked out after we took a few shoots.’’ He whispered closing his eyes as he wrapped his hands around me.

‘’Harry?’’ I whispered and he mumbled yes. ‘’Something happened today and I don’t know if I should tell you but your my fiancé and I can’t keep it from you because I love you too much. But it’s going to hurt you and the band’’ I whispered holding tighter to him.

‘’Tell me if it’s a burden for you, but don’t tell me if you don’t want to’’ he sounded so mature and old saying this wise words. ‘’I.. Niall’s in love with me.. And today he walked in on me showering naked and he just stood there, and… and he touched me… sexually’’ Harry moved a little sitting up flipping me of him as he turned on the lamp behind him making the whole room lighter.

He stared at me questioning something, he looked mad but mostly hurt and disappointed. ‘’Talk to me please’’ I whispered, my eyes watering seeing him stare at me with that look. ‘’It’s fine..’’ he finally said turning his face to me.

‘’No it’s not, his in love with me and I can’t handle it, his my best friend and I’m losing him because of him doing what he does. His our best friend and somehow he’s gone crazy.’’ I rose my voice not even whispering anymore.

‘’I know everything he told me, and he told me that you didn’t stop him, not even when he came in to the bathroom seeing you naked. Why didn’t you stop him, do you fancy him?’’ Harry turned to face me and I felt so angry at him for not seeing it the way I saw it.

‘’WHAT? How can you say that, I love you, I don’t fancy him, his like my brother’’ I yelled pissed off. ‘’I.. Tell me, do you really not fancy him. Look me into my eyes and tell me’’ he stared at me and I didn’t know what to tell him.

Of course I love Harry and only him but I can’t put words on what I feel for Niall, it have always been something there. ‘’You hesitated! You fucking do!’’ Harry snapped as I thought about everything not thinking about how long I did.

He stood up throwing the glass he had water in into the wall. ‘’You want to know the truth? I’ll fucking tell you the truth because I love you and I’m going to marry you and everything. I do have feeling for Niall but it’s not like the way I feel for you. His easy, and he’s always there for me, I can’t describe it but I don’t love him the way I love you please remember that. Niall and I are never going to be anything more than friends, please don’t be angry at me. I can’t do anything about my feelings, it’s not something I can control like a light swift.’’ I yelled standing up and he quickly stepped forward to me grabbing hard on both my wrists.

‘’Tell me do you want to fuck him, kiss him?’’ Harry stared into my eyes as a tear fell down I don’t know if it was because he was gripping to hard around my wrist or because he reacted this way. It’s my fault, I did this.

‘’What do you want me to tell you, no, or yes? The truth is yes, but I..’’ Harry stopped me before I could continue. He guided me into where Niall was sleeping pushing me on the bed beside him. ‘’Wake him up’’ Harry commanded standing over us. He scared me the way he was now, maybe it was the alcohol or because I hurt his feelings.

‘’Niall wake up’’ I whispered into his ear and he mumbled something before sitting up a little staring at Harry. ‘’She wants to fuck you, kiss you and she even loves you’’ Harry’s dark angry voice scared me even more, I didn’t even see the man I fell in love with anymore.

‘’Mate.. What’s going on?’’ Niall asked standing up stepping forward to Harry but he snapped kicking him down as Niall fell on the bed. ‘’Harry!’’ I yelled crawling to Niall. ‘’How could you Niall touch my freaking fiancé like that, and then fall for her. Do you even remember our bro code here, never fall for our sisters, or our fucking girlfriends. I don’t know what to do with you two anymore…’’ Harry slammed the door close and I stared at Niall.

‘’I… I need to run after him Niall’’ I stood up and he immediately stood up slamming into me putting his lips on mine. He held my head into his with both his hands on both side of my head. I kicked my knee into his balls as I ran after Harry.

I didn’t have to run long because he was just outside the door of his apartment. I sat down beside him not saying a word and he grabbed my shoulder guiding me down and I laid my head on his thigh. He slowly brushed his fingers through my hair as we both sat silently in the hall.