Part 42 - Abortion

Eirin’s POV

‘’Harry the media is going crazy over what we’re going to name Nadia’’ I informed him looking through my twitter. He was texting with someone and he had been texting someone on his phone a lot these past days. I’m not the jealous type of girl but i hated that I needed to put an effort in getting his attention when I’m talking to him.

‘’Harry I’m talking to you!’’ I again said rising my voice at him slightly annoyed. He giggled low texting faster just staring down into his phone. I ripped his phone away and he snapped angry jumping over me ripping the phone from my hands.

‘’Wow what was that for, are you hiding something?’’ I asked standing up fixing my cloths. ‘’No’’ he whispered going back to the same position. I thought about what I could do or say to get him of that damn phone, he used over half of his day on Instagram, twitter and everything else on that damn phone.

I walked to his kitchen getting a big glass, and I stared at him one time before throwing the glass down at the floor under me and his head quickly stared at me and I stared back at him annoyed. ‘’So now you see me’’ I said and he walked over to me finally leaving that phone of his on the table.

‘’What are you doing?’’ he asked cleaning up the broken glass pieces. ‘’Where have you been the last few days, because you’re not with me or Nadia’’ I informed him and he gave me a quick glance before standing up throwing the glass in the trash.

‘’I’m here, where else can I go. I’m here all the time’’ he rose his voice and I flinched stepping back. ‘’Are you trying to make this my fault? Because I didn’t ask you to be here for me or our baby’’ I yelled now getting more emotional by the second.

‘’I can’t even go out anymore because of you and that baby’’ he yelled back crushing my feelings saying that. I turned around running out of this apartment into mine slamming the door closed crying more than I can handle.

The door slammed open while I stood by in the kitchen and Harry came running inside. ‘’I’m sorry please, It’s just a lot to think about I guess’’ he whined, we both knew how hard this was going to be. And I can’t imagine how he would blame this on me, everything’s my fucking fault.

‘’Give me your phone, I need to know who your texting with’’ I challenged him and he stepped back, hiding his phone. ‘’No, please.. No’’ he whispered sounding way to guilty about something bad. I don’t know I feel about him talking to someone not me and the lads, what if it’s the girl he maybe or maybe not slept with.

I don’t know if I believe him about not sleeping with that girl, he’s always been in the media at least the man who sleeps with a lot of girls. And now just minutes ago he said it all was because of me and ‘that baby’ he said sounding like it wasn’t even his child.

‘’Give me your phone.. or..’’ I treated him and he stared at me afraid, disappointed and suspiciously. ‘’Or what, you’ll leave me?’’ he rose his eye brow like I was kidding with him, I stepped forward and he stepped back and I pushed him down on the couch jumping on him ripping his phone away then running into my bathroom.

I slammed the door closed locking it and right away Harry came running into the door knocking and yelling. ‘’PLEASE! DON’T LOOK.. PLEASE IT’S NOTHING’’ He yelled and I knew it right away. I knew his password and I opened his new texts, from a girl called Susan. They both had texted a lot about how much he missed her and she missed him. One text was about she talking about a party they was at and he kissed her.

My heart broke yet again into pieces that I didn’t have, I’m not jealous but the way he texted her ending every text with a lot of xo and smiley faces. I tried texting the girl back asking her what she thought about me. Like me being Harry, she answered back seconds after.

-          Harry I love you of course, why would you ask what I think of you. I thought I told you when we did it, that I love you.

She wrote and I needed to know who she was. I pushed the call button and after a second she answered again. ‘’HI HARRY SEXY’’ a squeaky girly voice yelled through the phone. ‘’Hi, I’m Harry’s uhm.. I’m Harry’s friend, who are you?’’ I asked anxious.

‘’I’m his girlfriend, haven’t he showed my pictures I sent him. Look through his phone then girl and be amazed.’’ She seemed too sure about it and it scared me. ‘’Oh I’m sorry I think he deleted it’’ I tried sounding friendly and cheeky.

‘’I’ll send him another one when he calls me on skype’’ she laughed bitchy. ‘’YOU KNOW WHAT? I’m his fucking fiancé and his having my child and if you ever dare to text him or talk to him or even see him I’m going to destroy you.’’ I yelled angry throwing the phone at the door and it broke into a millions pieces like my heart.

‘’EIRIN! I’M GOING TO BREAK DOWN THE DOOR’’ I heard Harry yell and I locked the door open walking past him. He gripped my hand throwing me into the wall angry with a lost face expression. ‘’You never listen, and now you fucking broke my phone! Seriously is your PMS fucking flying?’’ he yelled into my face.

I flinched my head into the wall scared for… No myself but the baby I was having inside me. I don’t know why I’m suddenly scared of the man I love, but the need to protect Nadia and all the emotions clouding my judgment I started crying but then my heart stopped for a moment like my heart stopped because of the pain and the biggest panic attack in history.

‘’I.. can’t.. breath’’ I whispered losing the feeling in my feet sliding down from his hard grip. His face changed in seconds from dark, lost and angry to worried and terrified. ‘’I know your cheating, and I won’t let you do this to me or to Nadia. You’re killing me and right now it feels like you ripped my soul out of my own body. So…. I’m giving you a choice, me or all of your girlfriends. Because if you choose me and your baby, I won’t let you talk to another girl without me seeing it. And if you cheat on me ever again I’ll never let you have this child, and I can’t stand having a baby reminding me of you so if you won’t change then I won’t have our child. I’m tired of always crying, I’m tired of you and everyone else hurting me.’’ I cried out my emotions getting overwhelmed.

He stared at me for minutes silently and a tear fell down from his eyes hurt and sad and I knew it. I knew he would choose that. I stood up pushing him away from me and I went into my bedroom taking out my bag throwing my clothing’s from the closet to my bag.

Hearing Harry yell at me while I packed everything I closed my ears not hearing anything he said. I then grabbed the bags carrying them to the door and I grabbed my phone calling my doctor. ‘’Hi, I need to come in, I’m having an abortion today’’ I sobbed out and Harry walked up to me shaking me so that I dropped my phone.

‘’I CHOOSE.. I choose…’’ he yelled staring into my eyes while I cried lost, hopeless.