Part 68 - Over

Eirin’s POV

‘’Niall let me go, they’ll know if you hurt me again. I can’t hide any more bruises and cuts’’ I said lowering my eyes to the floor. ‘’Why are you protecting me even when I hurt you’’ he whispered sounding sad all of a sudden.

‘’Because… I still love you. I’ll always so, I’ll always be in love with you but not in the way I love Harry. We had something a long time ago but your breaking us apart by doing this. I want to be your friend again because it’s the closest I can get to be around you. Listen please’’ I whispered staring into his eyes trying so hard to keep strong.

‘’I’ll stop if you can do me one last thing’’ He asked stepping back letting me go. I nodded and he lifted his phone up. ‘’I don’t have a girlfriend, I never had I just wanted to make you jealous but you never did. Can you… forgive me’’ a tear slowly fell from his eyes and I stepped forward wrapping my arms around him giving him a tight hug.

‘’I forgive you for everything’’ I whispered kissing his cheek before I heard some whispers from down the hall. I turned my head to see the lads standing there watching us smiling. ‘’YOUR FRIENDS NOW RIGHT?’’ Louis yelled exited.

‘’YOU BET BUDDY!’’ Niall yelled running towards them giving them all a tight hug. I stood here smiling at them, this is good. We’re a family now.

‘’Let’s go out tonight, let’s have a party to celebrate’’ Zayn said and we all cheered agreeing. ‘’I’m gonna get a shower before we go, and take a quick nap’’ Zayn laughed walking to their room again and Liam, Louis and Niall followed.

‘’I’m going to change cloths’’ I smiled to Harry kissing his cheek as we walked to our room.

‘’Styles have you seen the my white top i laid on the chair?’’ I yelled asking him and he stepped out of the bathroom just with a towel around his hips hiding his private area. ‘’It’s by the bed’’ he pointed to the bed and I turned around walking to it to suddenly hear his voice squeak like he saw something painfully.

‘’What??’’ I asked turning around to face him, he quickly walked up to me lifting my hand up seeing my big bruise on my wrist from Niall’s hard grip. I hadn’t seen how big is was till now. ‘’Look it’s nothing’’ I whispered but he shook his head giving me the don’t even bother look.

‘’It was all a lie?’’ he whispered hurt water filling his eyes just at mine and he stepped back from me a little. ‘’What was a lie, I did this to myself’’ I fake smiled but it fell away immediately. ‘’This whole time… it was Niall who hurt you, the bruised cheek, you crying, your wrist… Everything’’ he turned around getting really upset but he slowly sat down on the couch lifting his hands to his face.

‘’I’m sorry, but I knew how you all would react and his our family. Sometimes families go through some bad things and we have to stay strong for each other’’ I said walking closer to him but he quickly lifted his hand up to give me a stop.

‘’What’s up with you to, I can’t believe this. You keep having secrets with him, is there anything else he did?’’ he asked staying calmer than me. ‘’He kissed me’’ I said not wanting to tell him everything else he did, pushing me around and hitting me.

‘’I can’t believe it.. I can’t believe it.. I.. I knew you’d end up together…’’ Harry raised his voice standing up crying at me. ‘’I don’t love him I told him today over and over again, that’s why we became friends. I told him I’d never leave you not matter what. That I only love you’’ I said taking on my white top and a velvet blue black cardigan.

‘’It’s over… It’s over for good’’ he said serious. And I laughed a little not thinking he was serious but he kept looking at me dead serious not smiling not laughing. ‘’Are you serious?’’ I asked my face dropped every emotion.

‘’We’ll not tell anyone, not the boys or anything. I’ll move out and I’ll have the twins one week and you the other. But to start with you’ll have them the first month because they need their mother. I’ll move my stuff out so that you can have the house. We can’t tell anyone because of the media.’’ He said like he had been thinking about this a lot.

‘’We can’t.. I love you please’’ I whispered sobbing hard now. ‘’No, it’s done. It’s over. I’ll start packing now, I’ll be leaving tomorrow without you.’’ He said not thinking about me. I ran to the door getting my jacket with my phone and money and I ran out as fast as my legs could carry me.

****************

From Author: I'm sorry it's short but a lot has happen in my life right now and i just don't know how to have time to sit down and write. But now i'm here and i'll be writing normally i hope the next few days. A long big part coming later today. I know some of you may be wondering if i'm ending the book now and to tell you the truth i think the next part 69 is going to be the last one. I just don't know if you really like this anymore. Feels like i'm losing you spesial readers.