Part 72 - I'm the father

From author: I'm sorry this is a little short but i didn't have much time today, but tomorrow i'm posting two new parts. Thank you all for making this book reach 7K readers, i couldn't be more proud. You're all amazing, i'm doing shout out's in the next part, so give me a comment or a vote and i'll give every one a shout out. Thank you for reading, i'm really crying of happiness. Hope you like the way the story is going now between Eirin and Harry, i'm not going to split them apart again, trust me. 

************************

Eirin’s POV

I washed my mouth and I walked out to everyone’s worried face. I faked a smile and I walked over to Olivia lifting her up cuddling with her. ‘’Before you say something.. I haven’t eaten in a long time okay.. Just that’’ I faked a smile knowing the reason.

Niall watched me carefully looking twice at me, than they all looked at me. They could see right through me. They knew it and I knew it. ‘’I’m sorry but visiting hours are over, I’m sorry. You can come back tomorrow.’’ A nurse said guiding me back to my room.

I looked at them and I gave Olivia to Liam since he was the closest to me. I gave them all a quick hug as the nurse kept reminding me they had to leave. I kissed Olivia and Nadia, then Harry before I walked into my room with the nurse.

I stared through the glass window to my room seeing everyone leave, Zayn held Nadia laughing hard with the others. The nurse grabbed my journal at the end of the bed and I kept quiet knowing something was up.

‘’Do you know that you’re pregnant?’’ she smiled thinking it was good news to me. I couldn’t stop it the tears slowly came down my cheeks. ‘’Your happy right?’’ she smiled making me cry more. ‘’Or not’’ she whispered coming to my side.

‘’Does… do.. does it say who the father is?’’ I whispered she looked down at the paper again and she nodded. ‘’L… l… let me see’’ I whispered my entire body shacking. ‘’I don’t..’’ she whispered but I grabbed the journal from her and I saw the name.

I immediately stood up freaking out, crying my heart out. The nurse ran to my side trying to calm me down, I stared hitting the wall and she yelled for another nurse and the nurse grabbed my arm and everything went black.

// Next day

‘’Sir you can’t wake her up, sir.. sir’’ I heard a womans voice ask before someone’s warm hands touched my cheek. ‘’Eirin you need to wake up?’’ I heard a familiar dark voice wake me up. I opened my eyes seeing Niall leaning over me.

‘’Niall?’’ I asked confused sitting up. ‘’I need to talk to you, I know the truth’’ he said serious looking angry at me with his dark eyes. ‘’W—what truth?’’ I asked nervous. ‘’I… I’m… I’m the father’’ he whispered not smiling, looking more scared that anything else.

‘’What?’’ I asked again surprised by him telling me it, I didn’t want to tell him or anyone. ‘’I’m not keeping it’’ I whispered unsure of my own choice. ‘’The hell you are! You’re not killing my own child!’’ he yelled at me stepping back.

‘’Sir, sir you need to calm down or I’ll have the security take you away’’ the nurse said stepping inside my room. ‘’It’s okay, leave us’’ I yelled at her and she looked at me for a moment then she left. ‘’Niall I can’t have this baby, I just got Harry back, I just got my family my marriage back.’’ I said calm calming myself down.

‘’You’re having the baby!’’ He yelled again hitting over my food plate. ‘’No I’m not, I’m not having the fucking baby.’’ I snapped and he raised his hand to slap me but I grabbed his hand right away. ‘’DON’T YOU DARE HIT ME!’’ I tried not yelling for people to hear that.

I quickly stood up pushing him up against the wall with my week body, ‘’Listen Think about your job, the media, and me. What do you think people will do to me when I got a child with another one direction member? They’re going to kill me and your carrier. Stop thinking about the baby because we’re not having it, you’ll find another woman who can give you a child and I’m not her okay’’ I said and he calmed down as his eyes filled with tears.

He stared sliding down the wall crying his eyes out, I had never seen him this broken. ‘’Niall I’m sorry’’ I whispered trying to comfort him. ‘’No you’re not’’ he sobbed putting his face in his hands. ‘’Can’t you… can’t you give birth to the child and I’ll tell everyone I adopted the child’’ he sobbed with his puppy eyes staring up at me.

‘’We can’t, Harry’s going to leave me.. I can’t..’’ I whispered and he broke down crying more. I rubbed his back to comfort him as he laid his head on my thigh crying, I stroked my hand on his head making shh noises to calm him but it didn’t work.