Part 51 - Let her die

Eirin’s POV

// Next day

‘’How are you feeling today miss?’’ the nurse asked me as she helped me up in the wheeling chair. ‘’I’m fine.. I guess’’ I confessed feeling afflicted and somehow lost. ‘’Have your memories come back?’’ She asked me and I stared at her trying so hard.

‘’I can feel everything just on the tip of my tongue, every memory is so close but yet so far’’ She drove me out the door and right away I saw Niall sleeping in a chair, his chair pointing all directions. ‘’You can let me go, I can do this’’ I said to the nurse and I drove alone to Niall.

He slept so peaceful but yet so sad, his eyes was super red just like the rest of his face. ‘’Niall?’’ I whispered pushing my chair a little closer to him, our knees touching.

‘’Hi… Morning Greene’’ he chuckled and suddenly I remembered something. ‘’Niall… Have we been on a camping trip?’’ I asked confused of the memories and his head snapped up, eyes wide staring at me with so much hope in his eyes.

‘’YES! Y… You remember?’’ He smiled sitting up. ‘’I think… I remember you.. Niall I remember you..’’ I smiled finally laughing with tears. ‘’I’m so happy, that’s a good start’’ he giggled hugging me softly.

‘’I…. I can’t remember Harry..’’ I took a big heavy breath and he stared at me anxious but understanding. ‘’Let’s take one day at the time’’ He smiled grabbing my hand so lightly. ‘’Why isn’t he here?’’ I asked aching.

Niall looked at the floor his face dropped of happiness to sadness. ‘’When you were in a coma… Well things got too bad, he thought he was going to lose you and the twins. He couldn’t handle it so..’’ He stopped looking so sad.

‘’What happened to him, is he in a crazy hospital or something’’ I joked but he stared at me serious. ‘’He’s in London, and his not coming back here.’’ he’s sad low voice made it feel even worse. ‘’But… Aren’t we getting married… Isn’t it his twins I’m having?’’ I asked confused.

‘’I.. I don’t know’’ he whispered back. ‘’What? Why isn’t he calling me, doesn’t he love me anymore. Niall i.. why does it feel like this… Can I call him please I need to remember his voice, I need to remember him’’ I commanded and he lifted his phone out for me.

‘’Niall I don’t fucking want to talk!’’ a voice yelled immediately as he answered. ‘’Harry?’’ I questioned hearing someone’s dark angry voice fill the phone. ‘’EIRIN? EIRIN IS THAT YOU?’’ He yelled sounding a lot more cheered.

‘’Yes’’ I whispered back. ‘’Babe… I’m so sorry.. I’m so sorry, it’s all my fault. Come back to me please’’ he’s voice changes in so many tones, from low to high now sounding like he was crying. ‘’I don’t know where I am.. I woke you yesterday and I’m with Niall… I need to talk you about something.. Can you please come here?’’ I asked trying my best to make him come here.

‘’Eirin I can’t.. I’m in England again.. You’re in USA still, i.. I can’t come’’ he sobbed, and I heard his tears. ‘’But.. I’m having my.. I mean our twins soon and I don’t even know their names, or anything. I need to know who I am, and who you are’’ I confessed.

‘’I can’t.. I just can’t..’’ he whispered handing up the phone leaving me in shock. Niall stared at me in sympathy. ‘’I’m fine.. I’m fine.. I guess.. I’ve lost my.. I think I just lost my baby’s father and the man I think I love…’’ I froze, sitting in the wheeling chair in front of Niall, totally lifeless.

‘’This isn’t the end, he’s just been going through a lot.’’ Niall smiled a bit trying to comfort me, ‘’But you’re here, your my friend and you’re the only one here..’’ I angry rose my voice. ‘’I can’t do this.. I can’t do this… I don’t remember what I’m calling my own fucking unborn children and I don’t even remember the guy I’m supposed to love and marry.. I can’t do this..’’ I screamed out people staring at me and I stood up finding every strength in me to stand up… To walk away.

The sudden wetness between my legs scared me and I stared down seeing all the water on the floor. ‘’NIALL?’’ I yelled scared and he ran to my side yelling for a nurse and the nurses ran to me putting me back in a wheeling chair dragging me right away to a bed.

I stared scared at Niall who stared at me worried, fearful, pained and paralyzed. ‘’Niall you need to call Harry.. I can’t.. I won’t give birth without the father.. I can’t..’’ I commanded and he stared at me giving me a no look.

‘’NIALL CALL HIM, AND GET HIM HERE NOW!’’ I yelled and the nursed took me out the room to deliver my twins.

Niall’s POV

Eirin was taken away from me and I was terrified, useless standing here I grabbed my phone calling Harry. ‘’Eirin?’’ he asked answering the phone. ‘’MATE, SHE’S HAVING THE BABIES, SHE’S GIVING BIRTH! AND SHE WON’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU.’’ I yelled through the phone freaking out.

‘’I.. I can’t come’’ he whispered. ‘’FUCKING SHIT, ASS BLOODY HELL HAZ, She’s refusing to give birth without you and if she don’t.. She’ll die! Get your shit together and take a private plane here now you shit!’’ I yelled angry and frustrated.

‘’Shut up… don’t you know how much I’m hating the fact I’m here.. but I can’t mate.. I can’t’’ Harry informed me and that was it. ‘’If you don’t come here right now, I’ll bloody hell come there and kill your shitty ass. I mean it Harry! Remember everything you both have been through, you love her and I promise you.. If you don’t come here and see her giving birth to your children then.. then she won’t make it! DO YOU WANT HER DO FUCKING DIE!’’

 **********************************

Authors note: Bad news readers.... This is the end.. Please let me know if you want more, but right now i'm ending it here. Maybe if you all want more, if there's a lot of you wanting more i'll write more.. Like part 52 and more, because.. Let's all agree this ending is shit... So right now, comment what you think. More or perfect ending.