Part 14 - You're not talking to him

Harry’s POV

‘’Bed now’’ Eirin said commanding gripping my hand guiding me to the bedroom.  I followed behind her as she led me into it exited already. Pushing me down on the bed I watched as she took her shirt of then crawling on top of me taking my shirt of taking all control giving me the satisfaction of watching her beautiful body moving over me.

‘’In a hurry?’’ I smirked as she looked dead serious at me then leaning down to kiss my lips hungry. I love how dominant she is in bed, not leaving any room for me to be dominant. ‘’Love me like you never have’’ She whispered sitting up on my hips right over my slowly hard erection taking of her bra while rolling her hips. I laughed quietly groaning as the pleasure of her slowly rolling on my erection raced through my body.

‘’Then let me be the leader’’ I looked at her waiting on a yes or a no, she nodded. I gripped around her turning us so that I were on top of her between her legs. ‘’Don’t you dare come before I said so’’ I said while taking off her pants and panties in such rush my heart started beating faster.

She gripped hard on the sheets as I leaned down to her wet core licking her clit hard as I slowly pushed two fingers inside her making her whine out of the sudden pleasure and pain. I looked up our eyes meeting as she stared down at me, I didn’t want to hurt her so I took it slow.

Her back ached as I moved my fingers inside of her, knowing I’m doing it right. ‘’Y—yes’’ she quietly moaned, hearing her moan being so weak for my tough is making my manhood ache for her.

‘’Faster deeper Styles’’ She moaned out and I pushed another finger inside her as I licked her clit in a figure eight, thrusting in and out hearing her whisper my name made me want to slam into her right away but I wanted to tease her a little, I wanted to give her the pleasure. I’m not that selfish, or right now I can wait but I have no idea for how long.

‘’God styles, I’m going to come’’ She moaned out heavy breathing, I moved back stopping and she whined as I did, I ripped my jeans of and boxers and I laid over her teasing her by rubbing my hard erection over her wet core then leaning up to kiss down her neck leaving love bites everywhere.

‘’Don’t you dare come before I said so, I’m the one who decides here.’’ I sucked on her nipple as I rubbed circles on her breasts. She whined a sound like she’s getting more and more desperate to come. ‘’P..please let me come’’ Her whisper made me know she was dying inside so ready to come.

I gazed quickly up into her eyes grinning then kissing her lips before slamming into her my hard erection filling her walls as they tightened around my length. ‘’You feel so fucking good’’ I moaned out thrusting hard in and out of her, groaning loud not being able to keep my pleasure and content in.

‘’I’m going to come! Shit!’’ She screamed out gripping hard on my arms beside her, ‘’Come babe’’ I whispered leaning down to kiss her neck. ‘’FUCK’’ She screamed out as I thrusted faster, harder hitting her g-spot, riding along with her orgasm. Feeling her insides becoming like smooth silk as she came around me.

‘’K. k.. keep going, faster’’ She whispered as she came and I went faster feeling myself getting closer to my high. She moved her fingers down to her clit rubbing herself. ‘’Come inside me, god.. fuck’’ Eirin moaned out and I felt myself getting closer to the high watching her face as she’s about to come again this time with me.

‘’You’re going to be sore in the morning’’ I whispered kissing her lips. She squeezed my cheek playfully and I gave her my big grin that she loves. Standing up I took my boxers on that had holes in them but I don’t even care. Eirin started laughing and I turned around in her bedroom door looking at her watching me. ‘’What?’’ I asked smiling at this amazing angel in front of me.